What is your proudest accomplishment?

Could be anything from winning a medal to beating a boss in a video game.

Mine would definitely be (Hollow knight spoilers!)—> Beating the Patheon of hallownest with all the bindings on it. It was a big accomplishment for me as it was ridiculously hard to do!

2 Likes

Mine would have to be my current progress on drawing Ethepthus

2 Likes

I just checked it out looks awesome! I love world building lol

1 Like

i have done nothing that i can remember that im very proud of, probably just my shit memory of when i was young

damn i forgot i changed my pfp that shit lowkey jumpscared me when i replied

edit: i actually do remember something i did that was cool as fuck, not exactly my “proudest accomplishment”, but basically a long time ago I’d just finished a day of school and was heading to the field outside of the building to wait at the gate for my driver to come pick me up, and the younger kids would finish before by like an hour or half an hour or something I dunno, but there was this one kid I think he was in 3rd/4th grade who was just playing with a square of one of those cardboard foam thingies, he was basically just throwing the shit around recklessly, so I just get off the stairs walk only a little bit and don’t reach the bench where I wait at, and (from what I can remember) my vision all of a sudden was blurry (I also didn’t see the kid at all prior nor was I on guard at all, I was really just fully relaxed not expecting anything), and I believe I might have felt a slight gust of wind or something and my brain just sub-consciously told me to duck and I did like a full ass squat barely dodging that cardboard foam thingy and it was going right for my eyes aswell, I felt SO fucking cool and I didn’t even know what happened until like 5 seconds after, I believe I just played it off and acted cool and didn’t really show much excitement visually, but man, that kid’s smile was ridiculous, he couldn’t believe what he just saw, wouldn’t be surprised if he still thinks about that moment to this day cuz I know I do. Best part is if I didn’t dodge it I actually would’ve just ate shit and my eyes would’ve probably hurt a lot and the kid might’ve gotten scolded at by some teachers or something so it was good that I managed to dodge it :+1:

1 Like

You’re proud of yourself for equipping that PFP.

you know what yeah i am, i dont mind making my ego larger

IDK

Being able to fling a hanger from across my room onto a rack in my closet. Hasn’t happened again since :frpensive:

2 Likes

so when i was at elementary school, basically the front and back cover of our yearbooks would be created by the students and selected by god knows who to decide which one would go on each. in 5th grade i got my art on the back cover of the yearbook (idk how though it still sucked ass)

also the same day i got to play as a special role in the christmas program that our school does and i probably cannot elaborate on this but basically it was a real honor to be in it because everybody else in every grade wishes they could do it as well

sorry for grammar i’m on my phone and borderline asleep

3 Likes

Hmmmm
welp probably everytime i changed my artstyle (so far 3 times) and how much i’ve progressed in 2 years of drawing
and im currently refining things

2 Likes

Breaking my soul and getting Galactic Hero in Starscape

2 Likes

Screenshot_20220401-151130_Steam

5 Likes

mine is probably beating fe2 poisonous chasm

3 Likes

It’s fine sleep is important lol

Beating Touhou 8 stage 1-5 on lunatic mode no Continues that shit is impossible

2 Likes

being the most sponsored kid at the “art run” or whatever in 3rd grade

I was also the fastest

basically we were supposed to sell t-shirts with the art we did earlier in the school year on them so the school could make some cash

3 Likes

i rest my case

3 Likes

finishing terraria 20 times

1 Like