( 1 Year Special ) Bits Of Ethepthus : A Year Of Progress

:arrow_forward: #6
:arrow_backward: #5

( If you just want to see the new sneekpeek, go to the very bottom )

It’s been just over a year since I first started working on this project, despite several setbacks, a bunch of burnout and alot of frustration, I have persevered and will continue to persevere.
When I first began I didn’t expect that I’d work on it for more than a couple weeks at most, but as I drew and drew, hit wall after wall, I slowly began to get more and more invested.
With each day I drew, with each area I drew, I pushed myself to new heights as an artist, so much so that I can now confidently say that I actually now what the hell I am doing and take pride in my artistic skills.
Let’s look back a bit now shall we?

Project Ethepthus

Unfortunately I ended up dropping the project for a bit after I had begun to reach the limits of what Paint 3D could do and due to a domestic crisis of sorts that I had around my birthday in September.

However, that didn’t completely kill my passion and so, in November I began a new project : “Ethepthus Reimagined” ( AKA Bits Of Ethepthus ) where I restarted from scratch and instead of using Paint 3D, I switched over to Krita.
The one thing I did have over the initial project though, was 6 months of experience, as before then I had next to no artistic experience.
Which has enabled me to take the project to the level that it is at today.

Bits Of Ethepthus

( #1 also contains links to the other editions )

Bits Of Ethepthus #1

To wrap this sentimental bit up, here’s a never before shown image of what Tenpara looks like now vs what it used to look like.

New Sneakspeek + Comparison

( Old Tenpara )

( Current Tenpara )

( Current Tenpara Colored Edition )

( Close Up Of The New Area )

( Close Up Of The New Area Colored Edition )

I’m not into geography, but your maps takes me on a journey.

1 Like