What magics would you like to see in the game and what type would they be?

if it works on the environment it could be useful, making walls bigger or taking away the opponent’s ground/cover

i can imagine a fight where you are trying to grow the enemy
but you miss and the rock behind them is suddently twice as big

flower/pollen magic

imagine if you had to match pollen to the enemy
cause their allergies to flare and that causes them to just flat out die from asphysxication as they choke to death on the pollen

Gluttony magic. Blasts of gas or energy that make the target lose massive amounts of food to the point of starvation.

Well ain’t that a dandy coincidence, I made a concept for that a VERY long time ago:

That’s cool my concept is more like a wind magic visual wise.

Personally, I’d be curious to see a type of magic that’s almost literally raw arcanum- perhaps it would cause temporary sanity effects on the target, but likely never above Insanity 1 or 2. Alternatively, it could be a magic that doesn’t inflict a status effect at all, but may compensate for it by having a high base damage.

I also wouldn’t mind seeing the concept of Star Magic- perhaps a lost variant of Light Magic that deals additional damage and may paralyze a target instead of blinding them. I really wouldn’t mind being able to replicate Comet Azur, either.

Napalm Magic to synergize well with fire

Honestly, I don’t know what napalm is but now that I’ve checked your idea is probably the best idea I’ve seen so far and surprisingly I’ve always wanted to have a power that lets me throw fire balls and they stick to the enemy like a jelly and in every game I’ve played and your idea is really similar to that.

Napalm:

a highly flammable sticky jelly used in incendiary bombs and flamethrowers, consisting of gasoline thickened with special soaps.

Ya I did my research.

Ink I want it back why was it the one magic I planned to main removed?

Force Magic yes.

ink is kinda random tho lol

I just want paper back bro :frowning:

all the balanced magics are already added

instead why not a gun that absorbs magic energy that is clashes with and releases it upon command?

that sounds like some end game sh

a magic that just uses raw magic energy for its attacks, blank white circle with no icon

I’d say portal magic.
One of the moves could be something where you can do a barrage of hit by coming out and in of some portals kind of a reskin of the claws move but cooler or it could be triggered by a ‘‘grab’’ which then activates that move .
Now that wouldn’t happen for sure but it would be cool and funny if it had a counter where you basically make the hit/attack go through a portal if perfectly timed and then it opens another near the opponent to send it back at them .
As for how to balance a magic that would have such a high mobility , i have no idea .
But still a cool concept to me .
Obviously space magic has similarities to it mobility wise but yeah , they’re still both unique in their own way .