What makes you immediately judge a player?

Personally, I think somebody’s lame if they bounty hunt one person with a friend or two, especially if they somehow fail. I was grinding for Cernyx Armor on my Magic Savant when two people came to gank me, and I was running off because I was getting low quickly and it was a 2v1. I don’t know how, but my rival spawned where I ran off to and shot me to death, which didn’t give the two players my renown and let me spawn away from them.

I think I found the one time I was happy to see a gun NPC.

5 Likes

when they have 200+ kills (I tried being nice)

1 Like

More than like 500k renown, leaderboard/high renown players can be nasty (some are nice but like 70% aren’t)

1 Like

me when i see a Lonjurer :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

RKers. Especially the ones that say EZ when they beat someone who’s a lower level than them.

not ao related but ppl with intentionally ugly ass avatars

12 Likes

my reaction when a PKer says ez after killing me (he sneaked up on me with a fully charged FOTS + sparrow trust)

Reactions when the ganker spams ez in chat after double-teaming the same person
SynthiaWhy

My profile picture is actively witnessing two bounty players chasing him.

2 Likes

very simply if a low hour player joins with a ton of kills (like 12 hours, 100 kills) it means they’re trouble and are gonna go around messing with people

@MagicDragon16 tbh anybody with 1k+ kills is usually a toxic twat

What I find to be hilarious is the fact that whenever I get double-teamed, I always realize “hang on, I could actually beat one of these suckers alone”. Like, it’s not that their builds are always awful, but they’re just so hecking bad at the game that even I—who almost never does pvp—could reliably win against them.

I remember when two goobers sunk my brig on Sailors’ while I was on Palo, then they straight up attacked me there. They were solely invested in power, dealing like 400+ damage on a single blast, and one of them spammed surge like it was half their keybinds. And guess what? They were both forced to run after a long fight.

Suckers can’t even take down a herbivore. I judge them not only for being the most toxic craps on the planet, but for being so comically bad at the game as to lose to the literal “anti-pvp” guy.

1 Like

people who rk then run away when they get low

idc if people randomly attack me because 99% of the time i win anyway, but if they run its pathetic

6 Likes

Anyone who still plays ao tbh

…yeah

3 Likes

I have a hatred for people in clans who complain about me hunting them. The dudes are in a high infamy clan who then try to say that they’re PvE Players and I should feel bad for going after their bounty? Like bruh why are you in a 200k infamy clan then, you’re literally just free infamy to other PvP clans.

8 Likes

This is why neutral rep is funny

People with high renown too :skull:

That mightve been me, was it a plasma savant?

if i recognize their forum or discord username (instant gank)

2 Likes

But you didn’t say how you judge them. They are best people on the planet… right?)))

You heard me loud and clear I said everyone who still plays ao

All of them. I will judge them for playing the game. They will all fall subject to my judgment.

1 Like