What possibly reoccurring character that you would not mind never showing up again?

Come on, he’s not nearly as bad as Hamas. And in both cases; if you can’t understand how putting a state in apartheid creates terrorists, I don’t know what to say to you.

when Faustus takes a hostage he gets to get his freedom but when I take a hostage I get swarmed by the police and arrested for life :frpensive:

supporting apartheid is crazy I hope you know that

define apartheid because i’m pretty sure you don’t even know what it is you 12 year old

How did we get into apartheid and hamas through talking about Faustus

Anyway I doubt that any of the characters who are in multiple story parts but stick to one island (Estrid, Mayor Owin) will reappear. What reason do they have to leave the island they’re on?

2 Likes

Putting a group of people into second-class citizenship

Well, Faustus’ motives for hostaging Tilly are a lot more noble than whatever you’re up to.

Also Tilly says he didn’t even abuse her and he was polite and stuff so like it’s not as if Faustus was a jerk

2 Likes

lil bro cannot handle hostage taking being bad because he immediately thinks of palestine :sob:

incorrect, it is by definition systemic racial segregation in south africa. you don’t even know the definition and weight of the word yet are throwing it around willy nilly lol

saying ‘hostage taking is bad’ unequivocally is so indicative of how cucked you are to the status quo.

again, supporting hostage taking is crazy

lol, ‘apartheid is only able to happen in south africa’, lmao

so taking a hostage is good?

racial segregation can happen anywhere, apartheid as a system only applies to south africa

Adding onto what I said about Estrid and Owin, do any of the Miniboss characters like Dame Caesennia have a chance of reappearing? Out of all three of them, I think Arish or Feremius have the best chances.

@Misinput @Cryonical could you lock this thread it’s gotten really off track, and also could ban this dude cause he supports hostage taking and that isn’t really appropriate for the forums.

taking a hostage on its own is a bad thing; just as stabbing someone is, but in both situations, there are circumstances that makes it okay. if you’re pulling a people out of poverty, as he was, then it’s worth it. no one died, more people were helped… i’d be willing to call this guy bad if he pockets the galleons or smth, but you two seem to be contesting the above situation, which is just insane to me lol.

you can’t take hostages in self defense tho ur brain is cooked

i just said you were cucked, and now you’re yelling for the moderators? you’re not helping your case LMAO

Can y’all like take it to dms

Please

3 Likes