What possibly reoccurring character that you would not mind never showing up again?

This involves any character who has reoccurred or has a chance too, so obviously no random civilians or dead people.

Elius and Carina’s dad, whose name I forget

I think its Ulicrus or something like that?

iris

That old guy on cirrus who just mysteriously sublimated into my group or elius/carina

arish vista

Arwald. It might be nice to know what actually happed to him but I don’t really care that much about him.

Bahaha i misread, frostmill mayor
And spite others id love to see elius/carina again, wouldnt mind beating them up twice

Me personally, I’d really like to get to blow him up

Neviro.

He was very clearly forced in with no preceding context, and he doesn’t contribute anything to the active storyline. He spends all his time off-camera, which makes me care for him less. His lore has nothing to do with his character, where he could be much more interesting. Iris stands out, and has room for development. Morden has future potential. Neviro? I give more of a fuck about ENIZOR than this guy. I’d be fine if he was dissapeared, even better if he’s rewritten.

2 Likes

faustus he’s literally a terrorist who takes hostages but somehow is set up to be a good guy?? I really don’t want to see him again in fear of Vetex actually making him good.

arwald is the goat tho :100: pirate behavior

I’ll bet a bunch of galleons that Mayor Tilly sees Faustus as “noble” mainly because of Stockholm Syndrome.

1 Like

Eh, I disagree… he starts off a spineless motherfucker, sure, but after having been hunted down by Ravenna he could become cool. His little note telling a powerful kingdom that he saw their obvious spy ships is honestly just such a badass move. He could prove to be an ally… if you’re the merciful type, at least.

1 Like

Arwald is the best character because he’s so stupid and blunt it loops back into likeable, and he is helpful enough. I hope he becomes a boss.

some other points to mention:

1. the part you talk to him is called “Tiberia’s Hope”, putting him and his cause in a good light.

2. one of the dialogue options is to say “letting them have their freedom is the right thing to do” like wtf they’re literally hostage taking terrorists.

It’s very obvious Vetex wants them to be good guys but looking at their actions its really bad.

do NOT ask what vetex’s opinion of palestine is :pray:

Okay, bootlicker. He took one hostage, who he didn’t kill. What do you suggest he should’ve done to get Ravenna to care about Tiberia?

you know when you put it like that, it really does dampen the light on Faustus’ cause.

Then again, it’s been implied he’s tried other ways to get justice or nicer treatment more peacefully, and this was an act of extreme desperation rather than a first option.

It’s not even that bad: he took ONE hostage (who he didn’t kill) to help his community. He’s far more principled in his methods than most terrorists.

supporting hostage taking is crazy I hope you know that