What rare spells/techniques are you most interested/hoping will come as we progress through Nimbus?

Zone spell is literally Domain Expansion

make all 4 of your limbs magic and then use transformation, you will become GODLY but also rupin levels of insane

zone and enchantment would be pretty cool for life magic instrument weapon conjurers

Oh yeah I forgot about enchantment, too bad it seems to be a party thing

Enchantment will probably be ideal for boss grinding or ganking (Don’t know why would gank nowadays though)

Ult art zone for domain expansion

Also I just really want elemental limb for the drip :sob::sob::sob:

Transformation,magic arm,zone and strong blast if it ends up being like hollow purple

Magic Tackle - Basically Crash or Sword Draws: Flash Strike/Mirrored River for Mages

Propulsion - A self-explosion that propels you either up, down, forward, backward, left, or right, with your enemy going the opposite way. Stronger than Snare, but can’t re-apply statuses multiple times (as in something like 4-hit Crystal Snare always causing a shatter)

Animal - A Blast spell that projects more realized animal shapes from the magic circles; required to use an animal-based shape (i.e. Bird, Shark), “head” shapes become full forms (no Sharkhead, Dragonhead becomes Dragon), and those shapes have more extreme modifiers.

Shield - AA’s Magic Shield spells; larger size reduces total durability and durability lost from an attack (determined by the attack’s damage and clash rates); constantly drains Energy like WoM’s Mode spells.

My main concern about that is that larger sizes might work the same as smaller shields. So a proposition I have for this would be making it so smaller sizes can only block most of a large attack, whereas large shields can block more of it. So the main difference here is DR vs Durability.

Imagine Light Domain expansion
You can’t fight because you can’t see anything

POV: Your screen

arc sphere would be hilarious tbh imagine that in pvp

Light magic w/ Arc Sphere
Crystal w/ Arc Sphere (this one depends)
Arc Sphere in a Zone :thinking:

add the raging bull skill for maces, my Minotaur file can’t wait any longer

zone and immense magic would be my go to followed by transformation
idk always been a big fan of the idea of being so powerful you have an “aura”

A teleport move for fighting styles, I’m begging

Transformation or Strong blast

if you could put these moves onto arcanium weapons then you could prob name a move: Arcanium Arcsphere!

Hopefully among the listed spells, this ones scroll will be compatible with both magic and strength.

Well in that case, hopefully it affects weapons as well.