What’s the best ancient magic

What do you think is the most OP ancient magic or which one do you want to go for?

For me it’s inferno

inferno winnin

life livin

i thought time existed

Equinox magic is described to be able to great massive amounts of energy with very little effort, so I think it’d be Equinox Magic.

2 Likes

Pressure sounds pretty broken like think about it, half of people PvPing ingame are jump people spamming Q and jumping/ running. If you limit that, then you basically screw over 95% of the playerbase like that

Apocalypse Bringer

1 Like

? shockwave curse replacement
drool.

what

Inferno for me and yea player obtainable magic only

Thank you.

electron: poison, which is the highest total damage, + lightning, fast + ancient magic, big damage

frostmetal.

used to, but it was “broken” so into the shadow realm it went

apparently, the damn thing cant even stop rewind fast or slow time or anything and was meant to be able to fix buildings lmao :skull:

aint that a lost ?

god grief i really hope we get at least one cold ancient magic

shatter then.

1 Like

Pressure

i took screenshots of all losts and ancients before vetex deleted them on trello

I personally think shatter is going to be the best defensive magic but probably inferno or Apocolypse bringer will be the best offensive.

Inferno is the one with the highest dmg but not so big AoE it will probobly be slow too so I dont think it will be the best. I think the other fire curses is better on that aspect and my guess is that Scorch will be the best cause it will have a large AoE and decent dmg