What’s the fantasy world you have built in your mind look like

idk sort of like an 1800’s steampunk world but everyone lives in the clouds

and they got these huge airships and stuff and it’s like super cool

1 Like

Those look delicious.

I thought those things were cool back when I had an obsession with steampunk style aircraft.

1 Like

i have a massive world in my head, i haven’t wrote it down yet
basically a giant sky archapelago with supermassive continents alongside too
i’ll write it down soon

1 Like

out of all the comments this is definitly one of the coolest holy shit, lemme get some images that remind me of that

I dead
You dead
Everyone dead
Done

Never have I ever seen pl0x make a decently serious post with almost no comedic value

1 Like

ye they cool

I kinda have an idea to make an open world exploration game based on the idea

then you dont see too many of my posts

an infinite blank slate with tons of chaotic shit going on in it

well since i was grilled ive always wondered what it would have been like to be cooked on a griddle and get smashed.

No, but when you usually appear you are second to me in being the weirdest creature on earth

A world where the land constantly expands similar to minecraft and that we get to see new areas of the world. Below the land, there exists dungeons that also expands endlessly. There are no magic in this world as well, only weapons and combat arts. If you want to survive in this world, there are three ways. First, stay in a place where there’s a lot of fighters and settle on that place. Second, find a mentor to teach you how to fight. Lastly, develop your own combat art, though this one would take years so this is often a last resort.

The dungeons needs to be taken care of everyday, otherwise the monsters that resides in there will select a leader, hence making that chosen monster evolve into a leader. Leaders of monsters will become a bigger version of their former shape and obtain stronger physical body. There’s a chance of them bursting out of the ground as well, such as if a dragon gets chosen to become a leader, they’ll become big enough to destroy the dungeon and go out to the surface.

1 Like