What should a leader of a clan be like?

Should a clan leader focus on their coordination and communication skills with the clan members or should it be combat skills instead?

I mean it’s literally the title. “Leader”. They lead. No one gives a fuck about if they can win a 1v1 if their clan is barely functioning.

Clan leaders should set a standard, both for their character and potentially for PvP but honestly I wouldn’t mind having a leader who was absolutely shit at pvp but good at being, y’know, a leader. They should set the example.

13 Likes

be interactive with their own clan members while maintaining a good face on the community, doesnt matter whether the leader is good at fighting or not as long as theyre a good sport but thats just in my opinion

5 Likes

It doesn’t matter if your clan is not going to be actively contributing to the clan scene as a whole (so all the newbie casual clans who dont care about infamy/bank clans)

Otherwise just making a discord/guilded server, and making sure the clan doesnt go off the rails

2 Likes

Don’t be a pedophile.

This is a crucial step commonly ignored.

9 Likes

im afraid to ask but does anyone remember how many pedo has been exposed so far in this community

i count at least 3

minimum requirements: has 5 thousand crowns and can get at least a few people in the guild

preferred requirements: not a pedophile

10 Likes

Combat skills don’t matter as much as leadership and communication skills, but they’re important anyways as you should be an example for the rest of your clan. Up to you if you want to fight alongside your members, but doing so should result in more compliance and a higher sense of community.

Yeah as everyone else seems to be saying

interact with your community, don’t act all high and mighty. A strong guild dynamic is that they know of each other very well. It helps to keep morale up.

i was the weakest co leader in terms of pvp back when i was in guild. all i can say is that it does not matter if youre shit at pvp. just dont be a bad leader and you wont get shat on by your guild and probably everyone else in the community

1 Like

Just do what I do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

well for starters they shouldn’t be toddler touchers (if you know you know)

seems like a disturbingly common trend amongst guild leaders to be into creepy shit like that.

Is a entry prize a good idea? Like get 200 crowns for entry.

Like what I do for every recruitment process.

In my opinion that make it seem like you’re desperate for members to the point that you’d pay them to join (not to mention, 200 crowns isn’t worth much).

Having rewards for joining your clan probably isn’t a bad idea though, but it should be more of a perk that would encourage someone to be a part of your clan.

Maybe if you like, gave them the prize at the end of their first month of being part of the clan. That would encourage them to at least stay in the clan until the end of the month, and get used to how the clan works

A paycheck?

You could think of it as a paycheck you get for staying 1 month, but since it’s an entry prize, it’d only be given once

just be a leader people like and be decently active, you don’t have to pay people

have a big dick (like me, i have a very HUGE dick and i own 7 guilds)