What should I know when playing Limbus Company

iirc it got gutted alongside season 2’s sanity rework’s first iteration that literally lasted only a few hours

still one of the best base egos though

1 Like

Holy shit finally, i thought i would distort.
Hopefully i’ll get Magic Bullet Outis when that happens.

next one has crying children sinclair, magic bullet outis should be in the shop so get those shards ready

Crying Children Sinclair might be a Burn ID, wonder how he’ll perform…
Or they could be a sinking ID.

actually praying that he isnt another negative id

my goal of making a burn team gets harder and harder by the day

second Warpugis with a (probably core) burn id in a row, Lol

Not sure why they chose the same status to support in this Walpurgis (Phillips birthday is cannonically on the 30th of March, you’d only know from the artbook), wish they chose bleed.

Wonder what kinda fanservice they’ll have this time. Probably a Yesod announcer, if there’s a second it’s probably Philip the old guy at Wedge office.

watch us all get pranked and it suddenly applies sinking instead

sad news, looks like its burn ( also two ids instead of one?? )

summary

• Sinclair Phillip Id(s?) ( dont really know if base and crying children is the same id or not, i mean this happened with red eyes once after all )
  • Fairy Festival - Ishmael ( EGO )
  • Sanguine Desire - Rodion ( EGO )

Obligatory flex post (gacha game tradition) (doesn’t fit the gameplay thread so I’ll just dump this here)

Walpurgis is nice. Have no idea what the story is about since it’s after Canto 6(?). Beaten the Hard mode after funneling my Butler Ryoshu to lvl 40. Did 20 Walpurgis pulls, didn’t get any new Id or EGO so I tried my luck in Ryoshu target extraction. Guess what happened

Summary

I AM NOT beating the Maids funneling allegation