What song do you hate so much you want to rip your ears off

They have good instrumentals.
Such as

Baby Shark was always annoying. Also the cringey overused music in certain YouTube videos.

Baby shark makes me want to commit heinous crimes

i dont have any musical enmities towards anything, so ill just hop on the bandwagon and say baby shark lol

A certain French song called “bim bam toi” it went around for months and I am traumatized

its raining tacos

that tiktok song that is every ass magic trick or something, its make me want to go deaf permanently

1 Like

Dance Monkey and any of the modern nursery rhymes

need to learn the trash chorus for a dance audition next week. i already didn’t like blackpink in literally any capacity, but this is certainly a new low

Shut Down is okay tho

1 Like

:broken_heart:

that one bendy and the ink machine song cus years back my sister would put it on CONSTANTLY

any song made by cardi b, doja cat, nicki minaj and lizzo
a lot of songs on pop radio suck asssss

any other genre of music > pop

1 Like

despacito

rock pop is pretty good, but pure pop makes my ears BLEED

1 Like

fnf has very few bangers but holy fuck any song/mod with the BF’s vocals sound like absolute garbage
which is why people should just listen to the songs without the blue haired little bastard

2 Likes
might infuriate you, click on your own risk

anything breakcore

it honestly just makes me want to actually rip my ears out, just from watching a video with like 10 seconds playing it. said video was slandering it too.
at least with songs that i usually consider “bad”, i could at least somewhat enjoy them if i force myself to. but with breakcore, it gives me brain damage high enough that actually deafening myself would be better than listening to it. even worse if those comments i saw actually told the truth about “forbidden” anime stuff being in it.

if you want an example of how it sounds like without searching it up, play like 3-10 different songs at once with somewhat or completely different tempos and / or genres, should give an accurate feel to it.

I hate rap because it’s obnoxious, people in our generation think it’s “cool” (It’s really not), and it’s literally just people spitting random profanity while a snare drum plays in the background. Does that even count as music? Once you’ve heard one, you’ve heard them all, but there are rare cases in which there are actual musical themes, it’s original, and the lyrics are half decent.

Also some remixes. A lot of remixers do it out of passion and because they want to improve their skills. But some just take a popular song, pitch it up, lay a drum track on it, and make HARD COLD CASH :skull:.

4 Likes

TRUE
though i don’t really hate it i just find it annoying

1 Like

ong tho. Lizzo hella fat too