What stat build are you picking?

Recently vetex posted 3 images containing info about all build types (below)

and I wonder what you guys are going to pick, personally im going with warlock since the idea of fusing fighting styles and magic together just sounds awesome, I know that conjurer is also going to be pretty popular since well its magic weapons (everyones been talking about it).

My main question is how Warden is going to work since well it’s 100% vitality, I don’t understand what you can do with it.

1 Like

Fire: Conjurer
Acid: Knight
Explosion (Wind when change): Warlock
Light: Paladin
Ash: Mage

wind + impact fist = knockback god

honestly sounds chaotic, im sure that fire conjurer would be slight meta.

Nah it’s just my choice
But thinking about it again…

Ash mage for maximum suffering

1 Like

Beserker

gonna be doing conjurer for most of my builds, warlock for the ones that dont

The real question is: Who is not going to pick either warlock or conjurer?

2 Likes

I’m still pretty picky on what to pick for my files since I can’t see them in practice

though I’m pretty damn guaranteed to use a Glass Cannon Berserker

ash

Any and all magic builds (minus the Paladin) and I might try Warlord for the Flash Fist weapon department.

my main acc is gonna be conjurer
my no-magic will be juggernaut
my lighting main will be mage
and my ‘‘fuck you i will become the shitpost god of of motherfucking AO and get decked by a level 45’’ will be a warden which will only use a level 10 dagger

Oh and I’m definitely gonna keep mage for everything until at least the 3rd magic quest stuff. (to get as much magic as possible, then I’ll branch off.) Because SCREW IT ALL I’m gonna play with magic (even if I go for Warlord for there are gonna be magic weapons anyway (and there’s gonna be some way to reset your stat points anyway.))

Fire

Mage, just because of Modes.

conjurer or warlock or warlord im not sure yet

Conjurer for my main, warlock for my other two files ig

sounds powerful

oh yea fs, 3rd magic sounds hella useless. Honestly for me I’m going to be Warlock so that I can use a fighting style infused with magic + 2 magic types (if you can get 2 magic types). Im assuming that without any stat points in magic u get one magic type, 90 you get another, and 180 another.

glass cannon berserker sounds interesting since I feel as if in the beginning of the game there won’t be much weapons and you can counter weapon users pretty easily with high jumps + beams, when hover comes out it could be problematic for you guys.