What Stat Build for Light Magic?

I’ve been trying to improve at PvP in World of Magic lately (partially for AO practice, mostly for fun since WoM experience isn’t super valuable due to how different AO’s combat is).

I have been wondering, what is the best equipment to use with Light Magic? I recently acquired a full set of Magic Speed armor with help from a friend. At one point I fought someone with Sand Magic, he was quite skilled and dealt slightly over 200 damage per blast. I got a lot better at PvP from repeatedly fighting that guy, and he recommended I use a Power build for Light Magic, to compensate for its low base damage.

I did a bit of reading and heard about a combination of Power and Defense for Light Magic. Could a full Power build or full Defense build work with Light or should I try getting a mixture of each? How much Power and Defense should I be using both?

I plan to go for Warlock with Light + Thermo Fist in Arcane Odyssey. Since that fighting style is heavily focused on speed and hitting many times successively, I thought attack speed would be the best for it, especially if it raises the speed at which grab dashes go. Now I am reconsidering, and thinking on if a higher Power stat would be better.

1 Like

use a meta set
experiment with all the meta sets to find something you prefer using

1 Like

join me in the 806 zone

806 good if you can block, that’s what i used on light

the 806 gang is calling you

for me, I just try to go for high defense and slightly little damage boost, why?

Since light magic is the fastest I’ll try to balance it out with my health and dmg, maybe 130 dmg or something will be good enough considering it’s speed and high health to at least live so you’re able to tank hits due to light magic most likely being for ranged combat (high speeds).

I right now have at least 1,000+ health and 130+ dmg and the build itself is going pretty well but I barely use it anymore until AO

light is fast and if ur good at aiming use a higher damage set like 806 or 860 health

i use 860 personally and didn’t have much qualms with it but in terms of ao we’re gonna have to see, but attack speed is definitely going to be added back for me.

i might sacrifice some power and go for defense since i’m going for a more rush down, don’t stop till u drop type of build. we’re see, nimble has been looking real nice since wom and especially now

1 Like

light magic + attack speed build + barrage lost spell
(Divine shower or whatever aa light ult is called xd)

1 Like

real, with this divine shower can truly be brought back to life

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.