What stats will be important for the dark sea

i am wondering as to what i should try and optimise my ship for

Stability/Hull Defense most likely but no one knows for sure yet

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that the best stats are the ones that help the most

swim speed gems all the way!!!

Wait, did you mean ships?

i mean… i feel like touchin the water will lead to instant death due to sharks (which you can allready find them sometimes at the edge of the dark sea)
or was it a shark with unstable insanity…

currently I can only get +40% swim speed. But I’m using a +10% air gem so I only get +35%.

I might try a +50% swim speed using +5% swim speed gems on all 5 items. This means adios to my amulet.

Then I’ll see if its possible to out swim a shark (which has lived its entire life in the water).

1 Like

I mean even with base swim speed i would juke sharks while brining bronze chest to the surface

true.

actually with my swim speed, swimming with a sealed chest is faster than walking with one.

speed.

I should screw breathing and get a full max swim speed set, screw it swims from ravenna to wind row

I have like 250 some water breathing vials. with the current gear sets I could get around 40% swim speed. And I can just drink waterbreathing rather than have air capacity.

Of course you use swimming speed. You’re a seawing

Anyway, I believe having sufficient stability to deal with the rough seas will be a good help
If the wind is bad, have some resilience
But still keep a lot of defense and speed because of the obstacles and structures.

If you swim 50% faster then you have 50% more distance you can cover underwater
Not sure how the water breathing potions interact with increased air capacity from gems but if it’s additive then you might as well just use a flat 1.5x increase to how fast you can move around

get max boat speed

the waves that are about to instantly kill your boat:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.