What the actual hell (forum discovery)

Vetex might be cooking
Cryo might be brewing

but they don’t realise, I’m jewelcrafting.

4 Likes

talk about randomness

Randomness, what is your stance on Headless removing profile badges? Will they ever be back?

history repeats itself

You, sir, have my vote.

I have a feeling headless can’t put a limit on them, and so they probably won’t return.

Not possible, people dont like reading

How tf do you run out of them :sob:

After my 2 months of muted experience, I can surely say this is possible. And Im not even an emotional person. Some others can pretty quickly run out of likes

Yeah, not voting
Would’ve voted if this part wasn’t in there

I read…

No more artist bias, too sad most of the forums is too young to understand content that isn’t instant gratification… Good motive but unachievable.

People waste all their likes on art threads, and like less often than on the forum’s inception, it doesn’t really fix the problem.

No, you know all Users of The Months are either artists or “who became most popular last month”. It’s a matter of being opportunistic, of being at the right place at the right time.

Playstyle shouldn’t be a factor, in theory. In practice, for any decently-sized community, there’ll always be competition between peers, be it oldgen vs newgens, or casuals vs competitives. As long as people stop mauling each other (Discord servers threatening casuals, Forums saying the balance team is inept) I’m fine with this.

Hopefully. Most notable forumers are either anonymized or gone, so good luck (?) [this is a team effort, everyone has to become more creative]

No one uses it…

Mayhaps, sounds positive on practice, but something ridiculous could be added, by the power of “believe me”, or “emotional fallacy”, or “everyone else does it, so we must have this here too!”. Site Feedback isn’t as ‘responsive’ as before, though.

Overall, this candidate has reasonable goals, but I think most of them are hard to achieve, it appears to be some type of utopian daydream.
It all depends of if Randomness is actually competent or just the forums equivalent of Yakumo Yukari (an inept character despite all the good things said about her)

where are they? I don’t know enough about Cryonical to perform a side-by-side comparison

I don’t know about Randmness but I hope I’m at least better than inept.

:frpensive:
body is too short…
:frcryin:

this is such a legendary quote. I hate it when egoistical players looking down on other gameplay

me.

You were the one came in mind when I wrote that

I mean supporting the PvPheads means supporting the meta, not the balance (mostly)

Does supporting addicts mean you support addiction??