What to pick?

What magic should i pick for warlock? I literally have no idea honestly…

pick whichever one you like the most, if one magic is better/worse than the other magics, it will be buffed/nerfed accordingly

1 Like

@ThatOneGuy
Hahaha funny welcome man go

Use Ice magic totally the best

i already got ice conjurer build, so besides that…

No reason not to use ice again lmao

JOIN THE HIVEMIND
DO IT

THOU SHALL BE CONSUMED WITH THE OTHERS.
(Body unclear)

Shadow is always a good all-around choice

crystal

If you’re actually smart, you’d know that there is definitely a meta magic for each fighting style, ignore @realisticbanana becuase they aren’t being realistic. If you running thermo, use a heat magic (ash, fire, magma, plasma, sand ig ) if you’re using sailor, use a cold or wet magic (ice, snow, not water, lightning) if you’re using iron leg, use something that combines with bleed or metal (crystal, ice, metal :skull: , etc) don’t use cannon fist or boxing, they’re not good outside of nieche uses like ship farming. Using the meta isn’t a bad thing, people just don’t like losing to a good build. TLDR : uses synergy for ur fighting style, and ALWAYS go 150 strength 100 magic because snare is ass (1 hit only) and aura and aura is amazing.

there are few things to considern

1. Magic stats, if you infuse your magic with 1.3 size, you will get 30% size increase and some downsides if said magic has one

2. Magic status effect and it’s interactions

3. and avable fighting styles. If you insufe sailor fist with fire, you will get steam effect and so on.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.