What type of drip is your guild planning on getting?

This question is aimed specifically to guild owners. I ask you from one leader to another what type of fit you tryin to get your guild on when and IF your guild gets to powerful rank?

My guild already has a planned shirt for my mercs.

another maid outfit design for travelot’s

Idk but this drip pretty nice

11 Likes

drip goku :fr:image

im going to put

the fat fish logo on it

Might be remade cause it looks odd on 2.0 but this is what Salvatore has.

And an extra shirt for merch reasons :wink: the front says “mortal” and the back says “savior”

SunCry being extra as always.

2 Likes

Looks swank as fuck. Our guild is trying to get that type of stuff for the top rankers.

Sadly, you can only upload 1 uniform and 1 accessory.

We’re prolly gonna go with a gauntlet or sum…

For each rank or the entire guild in general? If in general then shit.

It’s in general I’m pretty sure lol

Damn that threw our clothing and accesory plan way off :frpensive:

You’ve got approximately 6 months anyways

Yeah. You’re right

i’m just gonna wait until someone has their guild uniforms as clown outfits

So… You’re waiting for the leader of doge nation to post?

exactly

Replanned it. It’s gonna look alot like this

customized trigno themed maid suits its gonna be epic, nowl isen i know the trigno maidsuits are liomited edition and rerally expensive but i know a guy who can get me like 50 in bulk its super awesome man

Suncry already have a shirt you can buy from their ROBLOX group. Though, for poster designs, we will be getting our artist to submit designs, most votes gets used for poster. We might do the same for the ingame guild shirts, though I am not sure.
It will also be very hard to distribute them. Suncry is mainly made up of people not in the ingame guild (such as myself). Being able to differenciate some random on a server and a Suncry legion member may be hard. Will probably be a problem for other guilds too, because guild space is so limited for every guild.