What type of games are you sick of seeing on Roblox and what type should there be more of?

To be honest, I’m tired of seeing ABA type games on Roblox like its almost every month we get a new ABA game and it ends all the same with them dying in a few months and ABA still going strong after every YouTuber says it will be the game to kill ABA

As for something I want to see more traditional fighting games something similar to guilty gear or Street Fighter I mean we already got a few games like black magic 2

But something I have seen done before and I want more of are rouge-likes, hours is the best Roblox rouge-likes hands down and it’s a shame that devs don’t make rouge-likes on the platform but it’s not really profitable so there’s not much you could do.

4 Likes

simulators

RPG’s with a storyline

11 Likes

Standard every Anime game on roblox

Okay but im seriously tired of seeing games that literally are the same fucking game as every other game on the platform, (most) simulator games, (most) tycoons, basically every single anime game is literally stealing and ripping off eachother on the current state of roblox

I’m also tired of games that prioritize/ put the budget ALL on visuals, project slayers, YBA, and a ton of games are complete ass because they don’t bother on gameplay, plot, or literally anything that makes a game and put basically all their budget into visuals

I want more games that actually feel original like isle, or hypermutation :fr:

5 Likes

I am sick of simulators we need more original ideas

Obbys there are to many
also simulators are annoying.

I want more non-anime rpg adventure storyline games perhaps even with sandbox.

3 Likes

The only anime game I play (probably) is a fuckin simulator :sob:
anime adventurers
at least it ain’t all star

:grimacing:

can we get more defend the core games

text wall 1
  1. Simulators
    I think it’s kind of obvious. Roblox is supposed to be a platform for creativity and fun to thrive, and simulators are the complete opposite. They are not fun, and they are certainly not creative. I swear, some of them don’t even HIDE the fact that they’re just sapping the money out of children.
text wall 2
  1. Certain Types of Anime Games
    As an anime enjoyer, I believe I can confirm that almost all anime games on roblox are trash.
    Now, don’t get me wrong, many are genuinely good games(most of them are kind of dead or underrated though), like GPO, Heroes Ultimatum, Plus Ultra 2, and that one HXH game that was popular for a while but disappeared. But on the flip side, you’ve got Blox Fruits.
    Honestly… Blox Fruits was bound to not be good. However, it’s kind of complicated at the same time. There’s a reason why 300k+ people play blox fruits daily, and its because of Blox Fruits’ charm.
    I’m not trying to encourage another a bandit beater(without any compensation, honestly), with one shot combos, but I feel that’s what makes people play. Its whats make people feel like its fun. It’s almost like your playing in the real one piece world, with how powerful you can get.
    Again, I’m not trying to encourage a game like that. But I think blox fruits actually succeeded in making a total 100% bandit beater, unlike other anime games that have popped up.
text wall 3
  1. M1 M1 M1 M1 Uptilt M1 M1 M1 M1 downslam games
    Seriously guys. We get it. You like the feeling of punching someone 20 times over and over again till they die.
    Some may say GPO is just like that, but GPO is different because its: fun, and you don’t have to spend 5 hours trying to unlock a single fighting style/skill, AND there’s variety, AND there is compensation for your intense grind. Deepwoken is also excluded from this because it’s also an actual good game.
    M1 heavy games are so annoying for two reasons: 1, the grind. I don’t want to spend 12 hours AFKing to get a fighting style or ability. I want to actually play the game. I guess this is kind of biased though. And 2, the unbalanced combat system. Similar to blox fruits, you get hit with 1 M1 and you can basically just go to bathroom while your enemy unleashes their 20 minute one shot combo on you.
Text wall 4
  1. Copy Games(Specifically ABD copies)
    This is obvious. It is literally the work of someone so lazy they decided that they’ll just copy the assets.
    I have to admit though, some ABD copies are actually fun(but not because they are ABD copies with SLIGHT changes), but because they actually decided to rework the combat system or add more stands/specs that weren’t in ABD before.
    A prime example of a good ABD copy is A Newers Day.
    Don’t bother trying to play it, as it is in the process of a total revamp, and so it is closed. A Newers Day had the ABD combat system, a simple map, but what was interesting was the fact they actually added NEW ABD-styled attacks to certain specs (example, Santana can kick people in the face, SP:TW has a beat down, CD had a bike, and they totally reworked TWGH), and also the fact that they added a ton of new stands and custom specs as well. The game was fun while it lasted.

Then you’ve got ABDM. Legit dumpster fire, then, AND now.

text wall 5
  1. LEGIT gambling games/Condos/club games
    I think the title speaks for itself. Gambling games as in games like Adopt Me(forever hate adopt me), and the other ones are literally self explanatory

Types of games I hate seeing on roblox.

2 Likes

With how much time I’ve spent playing bee swarm simulator in the past I’ve gained a giant odium for simulator games. You do the same thing with no diversity, for hours on end just to accomplish a task for a nominal amount of pleasure.
Also, dungeon games. Hate em for the same reason I hate bee swarm simulator. I’m looking straight at dungeon quest (and venture tale, frankly), that game is just a grind hellhole.

As for something I’d want to see more of, just fun games with actual stories. Games like Adventure forward, story events and gameplay that gets you hooked very quickly.

what i don’t want: games that try to compensate for their lack of actual substance by adding tons of ultra rare useless cosmetics and literally NOTHING else

what i want: more games with good osts like deepwoken tbh, like even if i don’t even end up playing the game i really do appreciate the banging soundtracks

the things I would do just so people stop making shitty roleplay games :melting_face:

We don’t have enough good wave defense games anymore.
Singleplayer games on roblox were almost always surprisingly good.
Hexaria is probably the only decent card game left on roblox.
More games like Embrithas or the classic Heroes! would always be welcome.
I think games like AO just goes without saying.

1 Like

hear me out, if a simulator actually is a simulation of something, like gas station simulator, dealing with things like money and restocking and making sure you don’t go out of business, then those kinds of games can be really fun.

yes no more.

dear god the mental scars I have from trying to play black magic 2 (don’t ever play this game you will regret it)

yes no more.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES KILL THEM ALL

these games are made by genuine pieces of human trash that belong in prison.

i love anime battle arena!!! i love the updates with 2 characters and nothing else!!!

i would like to stop seeing clicker games because there are genuine clicker games on roblox with thousands of players

probably would like to see maybeee ffa style games (not exclusively anime, just a ffa with weapons and some stuff)

tds skin crates be like:

Imagine not grinding 300,000 coins for slightly better towers :yawning_face:

An anime game with an actually decently written story and lore and not a bandit beater.

1 Like

@ThatOneGuy.