What type of games are you sick of seeing on Roblox and what type should there be more of?

anything unoriginal with no new concepts

more original tower defence games

avalon is worse

I’ve never had issues with avalons ngl.

virtues don’t exist :skull:

other shield guys are pretty good but usually don’t bother me

the three classes I have issues with is rev, fist guy, and katana

virtue has that goofy inf ranged combo

Games that are blatant copyright are outright terrible imo. My brother recently pointed out a “Wednesday Obby” to me that was just using another IP for an obby that had nothint to do with it. IPs (intellectual properties) mean absolutely nothing on Roblox and it sickens me. They somehow make Nintendo look good because they will crack down on any Nintendo IPs being used on Roblox. I want other companies to do this and hold this people accountable for blatant IP theft. It genuinely angers me.

Now on the other end I’d like to see some genuine new ideas from people to bring games to life that they want to see. This is the main reason why I am attracted to AO. It is an original idea and concept. Aside from that I will always want to see some new RPGs since that is my favorite game genre.

1 Like

I think you know damn well what everyone’s answer is going to be

Anime games

I want to see paper mario like games, with turn based combat and a story

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again

I really want a fucking high quality open community Naruto game that isn’t a bloodline spinning simulator with shitty combos

I really wish Roblox would have more storyline games or at least games that have some sort of lore within it

Tbh the only good defending simulator I like is defend the statue even though I don’t play it as the game is pretty dead and dry but it was defo fun at first

got addicted to it for two days

two defenders are tower defense simulators cuz thats basically call defend games

just anything good bro that’s such a fucking low bar to set on this dumb platform and only like 10% of games on the front page even adhere to it

4 Likes

games like robot 64 (that are legitimately good)

2 Likes

Damn i remember that game now it was amazing thanks for mentioning it

I’d love to see some games in the same style as decaying winter.

1 Like

and also legitimately good undertale roblox games (moreso more singleplayer rpgs) because my fucking god atleast 80% to 90% of them have bad gameplay, models and graphics, use the same flawed kits, and have so horrible grammar throught the game itself and the description because theyre almost always made by someone who DOESNT have english as their native language (moreso latin americans)

That game was lowkey fire until the devs ditched it for shindo life like wtf man :sob:

shindo is decent too but plus ultra was awesome bro

they should make a plus ultra 3

they are deffo not gonna do that, and even if they do it probably wont even be that good considering that rell games is really fucking greedy now :smiley:

they’re making a one piece game rn called rellseas, the models are fire