What Type Of Weapons Do You Wanna See In AO?

As In Unique Weapons, Like Vastira, Oathkeeper And Sunken.

None Of Those Old Insert Weapon Here

I Wanna See Some Sort Of Sword You Pull Out Of A Sea Monsters Skull, Through A Side Quest And A Boss Fight

Good Idea

I hope they bring back scythes

I’d Like To See Subtle References To Other Games, Like A Great Sword From Monster Hunter, Or Yamato From DMC

Bastard Swords
Bastard Swords

zweihander

I think he will eventually

A mace would be pretty cool actually

Maybe even a rope dart, that would be interesting

I Wanna See Some Hidden Secret Weapons

pretty sure there are maces

this spear or lance of some kind this statue is holding which looks imbued with magma magic
(stolen from wom wiki)

4 Likes

A man of culture I see.

3 Likes

i would definetley like to see magical weapons that enhance your magic in different and better ways than before like a fan that blows away mist or fog… the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming

baseball bat
please stop torturing your shift key, it doesnt need to be pressed every word

6 Likes

the farron greatsword

4 Likes

anything with mud magic

What Is With This Obsession With Mud Magic?

I See Plenty Of People Excited For It, And Idk Why

It would be cool to see more dual weapons with non symmetrical parts like a longer sword for attacking and a shorter sword for partying(kinda like samurais main and alternate sword)
I also think it’d be cool to see hybrid weapons that have some moves from one weapon and some moves from another like a halberd which could have moves from great axe and polearm or a musket with a bayonet to see some polearm moves with a musket

Please, for the love of god stop capitalizing every word

9 Likes