What was the last thing you ate?

rice and beans with some good chicken less than a minute ago

nothing

You can’t eat nothing. Have a water droplet in the air.

food

roselight guardians

oreo

rice.

cake

I just had rice and chicken and soon I’ll have more cookies like yesterday :smiling_imp:

No I don’t have an addiction

lol i just had @thechickenrun

Screenshot_20210103-212648_Chrome

oof

1 Like

Noodles.

uh i just ate an apple, plus bread and butter while finishing up a complete anatomy and construction series, so now i can start doing sketches for scans until i get a tablet

im gonna go to bed in a little while so

Oh I ate… I ate…

What did I eat?

This can’t be possible… I remember eating today… I did, didn’t I? Yet I feel no pain in my stomach… What’s going on?

I feel cold. Am I dead? Is this why I can’t feel pain? I don’t even know how it happened.

I can feel it now. My stomach is eating itself inside out. I can feel the waves of acid sliding against the walls of my stomach, consuming my flesh. It won’t be long now.

My thoughts are all blurry. I don’t even know how I’m here typing this right now. Infront of me lays my vomit, which consists of my flesh and some green things. What are those anyways?

After sniffing and tasting my own vomit I now realize that it’s cucumber! The last thing I ate was a cucumber!

What was the last thing you ate?

1 Like

oreo

with milk cause I can’t stand them when dry

carne asada

3 Likes

When ever I have Oreos and milk I add vanilla extract to the milk and then crunch up the Oreos so it’s almost like a milkshake but without the ice cream

a nintendo switch game cartridge

1 Like