What was the worst middle school experience you've ever had?

Being a lonely fool who had their social skills crippled.

Also the time I got morning wood because I slept on a bench with my body up. My reputation went into the shitter ever since

i do not drink when i wake up until i get home

That sucks man. I’ve also experienced something like this in 8th grade, but not of this epic proportions.

If you want to, you can explain to me how you dealt with that situation and how it ended. I’ll be eternally grateful if you did :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Snitches get stiches :upside_down_face:

My school bathroom reeked of piss since stupid kids constantly piss on the ceiling

I punched her in the face :grin:

3 Likes

girls, and that is it.

4 Likes

gamer
hates woman

epic :sunglasses:

I’m not really familiar with the concept of ‘middle school’, so I’ll just give my worst experience from Secondary School (Age 11-16).

Me and around 30-40 other students from our school had a trip to Amsterdam, it was pretty cool while it lasted, so this one day, whilst we were on the trip, me and my other roommates made this really funny fucking joke (i legit forgot what it was, that’s how bad it was), and we told it to like everyone because we found it so funny, and then these other kids stole the joke, and started telling it to the locals and stuff, me and my roommates being 12 and very stupid , I kid you fucking not, we spent the whole ass next day making a disstrack on that room, I still have the video, it was so shit, and then it spread to like fucking everyone who was on the trip, bro I felt so fucking embarrassed it was beyond belief.

Now that I think about it, it’s probably not my worst experience, just one of the worst which sounded sort of funny to share.

Our system of “Middle school” here is from 6 to 12 years of age. Across those years my worst experience was in a camp. I’m still traumatized by it (to an extent).

We had a “camp” (only one night) as we were 7yo back then. We were playing soccer/football in one of the fields when suddenly…

The building nearby bursts on fire.

I didn’t know why, but I was just staring at the fire, shocked by the fear. We all moved below a roof and basically left earlier than expected. Wasn’t a big deal, but everyone was scared AS FUCK.