What was the worst middle school experience you've ever had?

Mine was when my “friend” constantly annoyed me with dank memes and weird sound effects

2 Likes

Being offered drugs. There is a story I could unpack about that. (not a joke btw)

2 Likes

E V E R Y F U C K I N G M O M E N T!!

3 Likes

Must’ve been pretty dang hard to finish middle school

i used to get A’s and B’s throughout middle school, because our school gives us mega easy work in those years
now, my mother developed something because of this. she now thinks im lacking and slacking off as i am now getting C’s and B’s primarily (which are still passing grades). senior year is hard man cut me some slack :frcryin:
it is coming to the end of the year now, so ill be recieving my end of year report soon. i wonder how i did on some of my subjects

hey at least i literally just got an email saying i got an award for one of my subjects, so thats dope. im super excited to watch the awards ceremony in a week

never went to middle school :sunglasses:

having heard of this website called forum.arcaneodyssey.dev

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this with me, I appreciate it greatly.
And also congrats for getting an award :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Stabbing myself with a pen, intentionally. I will not provide context as for why.

1 Like

You don’t need to, I already know :upside_down_face:

if your mom is yelling at you for getting c’s and b’s then your mother is a dumbass of divine proportions

also probably remembering 6th grade

i mean she used to, now she is a lot more lax thank goodness. still wasnt a great spot to be in

Some girl spread rumors. Somehow she caught wind of a rumor about a girl I’ve liked since elementary and now everyone knows lmfao. Shit sucks ass. This girl is the fucking president of the school

She also sent death threats to kids in 6th. Beautiful.

1 Like

I get yelled at for getting B’s :pensive:

I have straight A’s except for algebra and for some reason that’s not enough

2 Likes

dumbest shit i’ve ever heard

1 Like

I similarly get good grades and one time in 7th Grade I brought back a big test home with a 98% on it and my father said “Why isn’t it 100%?”

Now I don’t get as good grades as I did back then as the material is much harder now but I still maintain my grades of mostly As and some Bs. The thing is I’ve only recently realized now that getting a B in a class is still a good thing.

1 Like

Honestly middle school was probably the best couple years of my life I can’t really even think of anything bad that happened, except when we almost got caught joking around with a highlighter and it busted all over the bathroom then some kid snitched on us but fortunately the principal looked up the camera footage for the wrong day lol. Then it just so happened that it showed the kid who snitched on us going into the bathroom by himself at that exact same time on that different day (this was such a fucking coincidence it was crazy) so he may of gotten in trouble for what we did instant karma.

3 Likes

walking into the boy’s bathroom to see the wall smudged in literal shit in 8th grade

i haven’t gone into school bathrooms ever since that incident, except for when i have to blow my nose on an emergency notice because i dont like people watching me blow my nose

2 Likes

another win for the boys :sunglasses:

how tf do you manage the call of nature during the day then
i can’t go a day without the bathroom