What weather do you absolutely hate? except it is opposite day

33 posts were split to a new topic: Climate change debate

The exact same since fucking northern Alabama man.
besides why would it change in 10 years

hot is an understatement

Even more drought (i won’t be affected as badly but they’re getting worse), more fires, the rain’s probably gonna come in bigger groups (i saw witnessed the most rain i’ve ever seen in my life at the beginning of this year) and the rising temperature cuz duh ill be probably dealing with 50 degree summers when im old

also i got regular finally lol ey but that’s not anything big

The rainy weather is getting worse in my area, It is getting colder as well since it is already cold in autumn right after summer has ended. So I project the weather to continually become colder in my area. This was colder than the last 5 years I have been here.

Although summer for me is also getting hotter. So basically both weather extremes will get worse.

you mean my room?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_XLOBDo_Y
billie jean.

sunny ew. but if i move north i can have blissful freezing temp again

The desert, makes me feel like an adventurer

I imagine that 10 years from now it’ll be sunny with the scent of flowers in the air.
Not much is likely to change up here in the mountains in the near future.

20 years ago, it was only hot

10 years ago, it was only hot

Now, it’s still only hot

10 years later, will probably be hot

Yeah, same for me, except for the snow part… More hail and cold rain or snow-mixed rain though, instead of snow.

UK has like every weather. Can’t really answer this question.

right as spring came it started fucking snowing again, and not like some pretty light snowflakes, no big ass snowflakes that when you step outside you’re always gonna get snow inside ur shoes so i guess we are never gonna get summer ;-;

fimbulwinter has begun

drought.

snow, sadly.

Any Weather that isn’t summer based

Sun.

I love rain, hate the sun with a passion

so then you dont like sun