What were a few of your childhood games?

• Bakugan Battle Brawlers (DS) - I got this one birthday along with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. I remember playing through it a few times, especially with Darkus Bakugan. To this day, this game has permanently affected by opinions on dragons.

• Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time - I never finished this one, but it made me hate Chatot as a Pokemon. I want to finish it, but I feel like if I do, I’ll go from a regular furry to a PMD furry.

• Super Smash Bros. Melee/Brawl - I played these games a bunch, but I was an idiot when I was 4 and didn’t understand why Melee never saved my unlockable characters (so I would constantly unlock Jigglypuff or maybe Dr. Mario). On both, I didn’t know that Up-B and Down-B existed too.

• Pokemon White 2 - This was the first Pokemon game I ever played (outside of RBY and GSC on an old Flash website). Not much more to be said.

1 Like

ni no kuni wrath of the white witch, legend of zelda majora’s mask, and pokemon omega ruby are the main 3

1 Like

Minecraft

Pokemon BW2

Roblox (I still, fucking play it :sleeper:)

thomas was alone

eufloria

mercury meltdown

sound shapes

that’s as many as I can remember tbh

Computer space.

o yea, minecraft for the xbox 360 too

Skylanders

Minecraft

Mario Kart Wii

Minecraft (most popular choice)

Castle Crashers (used to play all of the time)

Happy Wars (sadly p2w for the most part)

Happy Dungeons (happy wars but dungeon crawler, very fun. it got shut down tho :sob: )

Mario Galaxy (I personally prefer the first)

Mario 3D World (nothing to say here)

Pokemon Ultra Sun (introduction to the series)

Pokepark 2 (i loved this game as a kid)

Smash Bros Brawl (first smash bros game + subspace emissary was cool)

Wii Sports + Resort (swinging my controller around and somehow winning every game)

Tomodachi Life (i loved every single moment)

Looking back on it my childhood was filled with games, here’s a few that come to mind

Wii sports
Need for Speed
Poptropica
AZ
Sims Freeplay
Super Smash Flash
Wizard101
Neverwinter
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 1
Naruto Online
Rock Band 2
Mobius Final Fantasy
Pokémon GO

Super Smash Flash

Holy hell, I forgot about this one. I actually have it installed on my PC.

1 Like

Wii games
Minecraft
Mini Carnival
Sims 3
some Roblox games (One Piece Bizzare Adventures, Baker’s Valley, Super Power Training Simulator)

GRAAAAAAH FUCK YOU!!!

1 Like

This obscure and niche tactics MMORPG called Pirate101. Imagine Fire Emblem but the critical animations are even more over-the-top. See here for a compilation of many (but not all) crit animations in the game. They speak for themselves.

I used to love P101 until I accidentally softlocked myself late into the game. Let me explain, if I remember correctly, this game apparently allowed you to teleport to any other player’s location at any time; so I abused this to sequence break the game, got into a dungeon earlier than I was supposed to, and took a quest item from that dungeon early.

After that, I progressed in the game normally, but when I got to the same dungeon legitimately, the quest item was gone since I took it earlier. The game simply didn’t register that I took the item, so it softlocked the game. Oh well.

Anyway, this game is SOMEHOW still up and running after all these years. The game received it’s last major story expansion about 6-7 years ago, although they recently got a new team and are planning to make new updates for the game.

They added a new bit of story and a new companion, Sinbad, I can’t speak for the newly-added story for obvious reasons, but as for Sinbad-he’s…a bit unfinished. Sinbad’s critical animations can be viewed here, and if you compare his animations to the earlier, badass crits made many years ago you’ll notice a problem; most of Sinbad’s animations look off. A few are fine, but others are stiff and simply look unfinished. But that’s not all!

Sinbad has glitches. At complete random he’ll simply bug out and not attack enemies. While I’m a little hopeful for whatever else new content they plan to add, Sinbad desperately needs an update. Sinbad is honestly disappointing, as he’s an interesting idea with a buggy execution that needs to be patched; a tiger pirate who dual-wields blades, clad in-…

Ah goodness, I’ve accidentally wrote a whole essay about this, haven’t I?

shoot giant pikachu on roblox

naruto vs bleach

plants vs zombie

uhhhhhh

some farming game

some dragon game ( its fcking dead )

Minecraft
Roblox
Magicka 2 (I LOVED Magicka 2)
Hoard
Trove
Skylanders (I think swapforce was the only one I had but I have like 80 of the figures)
Horizon Zero Dawn (ig a lot later in my childhood then the others but it was still part of it)
Lost Planet 2

Arcane (the first one, I forgor the name)
All the arcane series rlly

Minecraft

That is it
I was poor so i didnt have anything other than roblox and cracked minecraft to play

Arcane Adventures
death run
Speed run
Titanic
Legend of zelda (Breath of the wild)
Wizard101
Pirate101
Minecraft (When I first played on xbox back in 2016)
Undertale
Infinity (disney)
bit of xbox anime games
dungeon quest
(Childhood games that really only lasted until 2020)

Henry Stickmin

also, Kinect adventures, kinect sports

Hmm, I have to admit most of my Childhood games were games that I never get to play as a child (I mainly knew them because of Stampy, tho there were a few games that I were able to play as a teen later on)

I would say:

-Minecraft (never played it till I was a teen)
-Terraria (same here)
-Ni no Kuni wrath of the white witch (my most favourite, wish I got a chance to try it out :smiling_face_with_tear:)
-Poptropica
-Roblox
-Toram Online
-the tales series (tho the most notable for me is Tales of Vesperia)
-Some simulator games (yk stuff like goat simulator n stuff)
-Flash gamess (papa louie, Bob the snail, yk the drill)
-there are many more but I can’t seem to recall their names… I remember playing some type of educational game or something like that? There’s something about a yellow Koala and a blue dog…

Never mind I found out the name lol