What would a mud magic scroll be worth

im planning on trading for one as soon as theyre in the game

due to the fact mud seems quite weak, possibly something light like a sunken chest piece/set with a good enchant. Complete guess though, this isnt guarenteed.

1 Like

oh ive never had a sunken item in my life

it would be worth other items of equivalent value

4 Likes

A shit ton

1 Like

Mud sounds like faster but weaker earth magic - so it’s probably not the best. I wouldn’t settle for it being too high.

1 Like

depends on demand

1 Like

Lost magic for an iron sunken thing? Sounds like quite the deal.

1 Like

Maybe, sunken will be outclassed very soon after AO which will inevitably be before lost Magic’s. However I do believe that a lost magic scroll, no matter what it is, will be worth more than any sunken piece.

1 Like

indeed

2 Likes

Probably less then the ones that are gonna be sought after (Theos fans simping for him by getting Phoenix) , but it’s still a lost magic, probably a lot.

1 Like

10 headless

I am objectively correct

1 Like

No one has any idea, we don’t know how good it’ll be and how much demand it’s gonna have.

1 Like

Alternate universe theos coming to an arcane odyssey near you (fire plasma, magma, Phoenix, sun) and an arcanium stuff for the Phoenix magic

1 Like

Seems pretty entirely undecidable. Mud magic can be the most overpowered magic in the game and therefore have an insanely high demand and increasing the hell out of it’s value. It could also just be a terrible magic and basically be somewhat free depending on how abundant they might be. We don’t know the rarity of the scrolls nor do we know the demand.

1 Like

why are we talking about mud magic scrolls specificly?

1 Like

They want one probably.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.