What would be the absolute worst ideas that'd ruin Wom

well I mean

alaeans are kinda just there, plus if you look at the last names of who runs the shops in bell village, they aren’t neoptists anymore

vistarians are super nepotists tho lmfao and I see why you’d dislike them

If it allows us to use our Normal Roblox Avatars instead of the character customization.

oh god there was this cursed picture of vetex’s avatar with like rtho customization or something lmfao

Can you reply or send me the screenshot of it, if there is any?

ight ima try to find it

ayo found it

Ah, Thanks.

ae np lmao

Racism

me either

Why do you always have to jump onto the good topics and ruin them. You aren’t funny.
You are actually annoying.
What makes it worse is that you are going to reply in the same direction with fictional racism

You now gotta roll for a random magic!

I can’t for the life of me figure out why you would comment on a 4 day old post just to say something that you have already said before in numerous posts. The best part is that you’re polluting the thread by responding to my already dead post that was apparently polluting the thread.

You’d be more likely to get what you want by ignoring the post, since so far I haven’t pointlessly revived any topics that I previously “ruined” unless someone came and made the same kind of pointless post that you just did.

This is an unforseen level of obsession to me. I’ve never seen people so mentally touched on the internet ever. @Retribution keeps talking about me, and that other sad individual whose name I do not remember keeps blowing a fuse whenever he so much as smells my presence. Sad, sad, obsessed human beings.

I keep trying to enlighten you people but you don’t seem to be able to understand. It doesn’t bother me though. You may continue to let me reside rent free in the apartments and skyscrapers in your heads.

Ruin them? How have my actions stopped you from simply following the prompt as I did? It’s not like I have the power to single handedly stop users from not paying attention to my posts. Just reply to the prompt. Is it so hard?

I personally think you’re being a bit too dramatic for an open forum. It IS an open forum, so one would expect that such a thing would not happen.

1 Like

A overpowered magic that everbody wants to use.

Overpowered armor that is easy to get.

Fixing bleed stacking

oh wait

Turn it into good ol’ ROBLOX generic Anime games

Spin magic system, you have to spin for a magic (losts and ancients included).

Repetitive quest/click grinding (like a simulator)

Add multiple gamepasses that make the game experience much better to those who buy it, but make the game impossible for those who do not.

Make the PvP based on insta-kill combos with everyone stuck to the ground.

3 Likes

I cannot tell you how annoying every game having spins is. It’s like they can’t think of any other way to design a game.

1 Like

Vetex adding boobs
(Roblox moderation ae)

1 Like

not bad idea

jk

1 Like