What would be the absolute worst ideas that'd ruin Wom

teehee reply 200 :smirk:

i had a dream they replaced the game as pay to win and i wanted to die

Add those admin commands gamepasses that were in some games, especially roleplays.

2 Likes

replace magic council with AG or any corrupt government, and make them level 99999

edit: also replace magius news with fake news

1 Like

global messages costs 1 robux .

2 Likes

Global Messages are free and treated like normal messages.

4 Likes

NPCs never despawn.
Bodies never despawn either.
It isn’t exactly a BAD idea, but at the same time, it’s literally the worst idea possible.

1 Like

yeah fire users have to cremate all of them

1 Like

Time to revive this post
part vastus race 1/1000000 character creation chance funny rng get 5x more hp than usual big boy power

3 Likes

gamepass fishing multipliers, making global free with a long timer, possibly uh making casting not lock you in place effectively turning the game into ones like Elemental Battlegrounds

1 Like

I have several.

1. Golden chests that you can only access by paying 100 robux for the key in order for better chances at rare loot.
  2. X2 paywalls (x2 EXP, x2 rarity chance, ect but only accessible through robux)
  3. “Legendary” chests that contain 1 legendary item inside followed by a multitude of other items, but you can only open with 200 robux and even then, your chances of getting that 1 legendary item is minuscule.
  4. More unnecessary things that would clutter your inventory (Seriously vetex… rusty cans and old boots? Thanks, now my inventory can lag me up a storm.)
  5. OP custom magics given to people who have kissed his ass for the past 3 odd years or so
  6. Moderators with abusable in-game commands
  7. Adding in more easily abusable magic spells to make PvP effortless to escape from (Looking at you, magic jumps)
  8. Adding in more trees to the game (Incase you’re wondering, this is a decent chunk of what causes the game’s FPS lag)
  9. Hunger/Thirst bar
  10. Stupidly OP fighting styles (i.e Radius Fist/ Impact Fist)
    This is all I can think of for now
2 Likes
  • anything remotely good either is blocked by a paywall or is so insanely rare that it’s like you’ve won the lottery if you acquire it
  • power and defense are nerfed to the ground, almost null
  • some magics are stronger than others, thus destroying the balance that magics currently have
1 Like

If they were nerfed to be as effective as the other stats it would actually be a good change.

1 Like

if pvp was optional youd still be able to kill somebody who starts a threat. it works with low lvls rn

for number 4, those “unnecessary things” are straight up money in next update.
money

They still clutter our inventory. Its not like I wasnt going to sell them anyway

actually
now that i think about it it seems like a somewhat good change

thats not good for my comment though—

Getting fined for sprinting.

its not clutter since they take 1 slot each and are sellable

This is actually a good change that I hope is implemented when players master their magics.
If you’ve actually played EBG you’d know that many spells do prevent you from moving, so no you wouldn’t be able to spam self explosions while running towards the enemy.