What would be the absolute worst ideas that'd ruin Wom

A perma death feature would kill the game

Fuck you rogue fans

10 Likes

a perm death system where you have 3 lives and when you lose them you have to start all over again as that characters child

2 Likes

What if we had no magic energy or stamina just like npcs?

3 Likes

I mean personally i like melee but yeah that would kinda ruin WoM’s charm

You need to pay to make spells

2 Likes

Pay 99 robux everytime you cast a spell

1 Like

You die, you dead, no other ways around it

If you die in game your roblox account and any email address linked to it would be deleted

1 Like

You guys are exaggerating. Let me shed some light on a simpler method.

Quadruple the requirements for all spell types (unlock explosions at level 100, high jumps at level 200, etc)

Everything can one shot you. when i say everything i mean EVERYTHING, rocks, trees, chests, etc those things can attack you.

Every piece of gear has +magic size and there’s no other stat but magic size. And all gear you get has the bursting enchantment. AND magic size now has a 1:1 ratio with the stat number like power and defense.

new title
World of Clashing

x2 XP and x2 Crowns gamepasses

6 Likes

Honestly the worst one that I’ve seen on the Trello is melee/magic stat separation + melee only skills. Games like DQ have the absolutely atrocious issue where both are too similar in gameplay but completely different in effective power, so everyone complains whenever the balance between them shifts.

1 Like

Realistic magic. If you get hit by acid, you’re dead. Hit by magma,you’re dead and so on forth. You get the gist.

1 Like

Someone in this forum once suggested fall damage. Not telling who, but it’s an awful idea nontheless. Just imagine it in the game and what it could do.

1 Like

I would accept fall damage if it was about 500m

4 Likes

Don’t think anybody else will.

Primordial scrolls with robux

2 Likes

Oh my god. Imagine if this was real. Gavineo would have a great time.

4 Likes