What would be the value of a roblox account with 3 files at max level and optimal equipment

Lately I’ve been thinking about wom’s market outside of items, and I came up with the idea of selling files for in-game items, for that I want to know what would be the value of a roblox account with 3 maxed slots

It’s against the Roblox ToS to trade or share accounts anyway.

3 Likes

:fr:

i assume (hope) it meant trading for real world money

In general I mean.

Worth approximately 1 perm ban

15 Likes

Would you trade for the earlobes of a person whose name I won’t disclose

even tho it can be sold for robux, its not worth a lot since its easy to become max lvl

Roblox ToS permits account sharing, account sharing for any form of benefit however is bannable. So unless you’re making a charity of WoM files?, ya it’s bannable and might be bannable by WoM’s own rules as well.

Non-monetary benefits still count as account trading btw.

2 doubloons

just kidding doubloons don’t exist

it’d cost your account
because you’d be banned

this will be worth roughly 20 hours and a ToS ban

worth an instant perm ban for both of you

I’m pretty sure account sharing of any kind is not allowed except if it’s sharing with a parent or legal guardian

approximately 1 negative impact on the people you are friends with

i dont think sunken items are too much a benefit for it to be bannable

it still is, trading ingame items or accounts for off-site and some website stuff is against roblox tos, and is against the rules in games with common sense

you could make a living off of doing this stuff if you were really good at it or had exploits to do it, and obviously that’s omega fucked up and should never happen

Don’t worry guys, us WoM forum users are all brothers and sisters, so account sharing should be fine.

Otherwise yah could probably sell it for around $100 USD
I mean what?

i don’t associate with any of you fuck off

50 cents at most

You’re technically allowed to share an account with siblings or friends but any type of trading is bannable. Roblox doesn’t recommend sharing for security reasons though.