What would it be like if magic and curses existed in real life

It would be chaos and people would die more

mf we would just be in arcane adventures and arcane odyssey
there is no joke

1 Like

Correct👍

my favorite part of arcane odyssey was when morden was holding a dying iris and she said “This really was an Arcane Odyssey, huh…?”

1 Like

they’d probably be useful for science in some ways, like gravity, speed, and atomic could helping with various experiments

Crime rates spike by 13%

Hear me out. If I told people that glowing cubes were curses, then it’d be believable as long as I could absorb them and have . Then I start an agency/business where I ‘purify’ curses (I actually absorb them). Then I wear sunglasses all the time under the guise that I have sensitive eyes. I eventually collect enough curses to achieve a powerful status similar to Cursebeard. Then I would follow down his path with the whole new nation things, except I join something like NATO or the EU. Then I’d assist in something like the Palestine situation to be more appreciated by the general populous. I’d keep gaining trust and respect from the world and eventually end up as a permanent leader. I’d continue the lie until I could get my hands on the absorption curse. Then the real fun begins.

i mean in terms of offense guns would probably still be better (basically the automusket from pre atk speed nerf but with much more damage)

problem with your plan here.
you can only absorb multiple curses if you started with the absorption curse or take them all at once.

I’m pretty sure that’s wrong.

Also just keep collecting until I get absorption and then I’ll absorb all at once.

unless it was retconned, having multiple curses is extremely rare, even in a place like the war seas where Wotan’s entire immediate family have curses, for this exact reason.

And what if someone already absorbed the absorption curse?

In the ideal scenario, people are opposed to absorbing curses.

the curses i would just have is the darkness, earth, speed, life curses

misinformation; morden’d never have a chance to hold a woman, much less a dying one

You would be able to very quickly identify people who had played AA or AO, since they would know what curses were whereas most people would probably decide that they would not be safe to touch.

You’ve discovered my inspiration… GENOCIDE.

is that an undertale reference :drooling_face:

dude.
thats called Arcane Adventures, Online Fighting and Arcane Odyssey.