What your FANDOM Arcane Odyssey Crush says about you

Lit bro.

oh crap yeah theres teenagers :sob:
grrrr

I feel kinda disappointed I only have like 3 female characters :pensive:

i think the ruby x matthew one was made in agreement by both of them, nobody would randomly ship themself with someone’s oc

wait really? but they’re incredible

I know, that said, it’s a forum first.

Okay, maybe “flies under the radar” is a bit inaccurate. But if you compare the attention theirs gets compared to, say, Acko’s—you see a noticeable difference. I’m not saying Acko’s art is bad, but the two are definitely of different subjects.

eh i have mixed feelings on ship art, first i was kind of interested but now some weird looking ones started coming out and uhh what can i say

That’s just ship art as a whole. Take it from a guy who uses Pinterest for drawing references.

Should I just delete this topic? It’s kinda evident that nobody has found this even remotely funny.

Yeah, especially since nobody asked to have their characters put into this.
You really should ask first.

1 Like

idk i cant really bat an eye at this, it was a collab

My eyes are in constant pain and cringe my good sir. Why?

come outside bro

No simping, just appreciation for everyone’s OCs :pray:

1 Like

fanartists do be like that at times

Maybe I should do that instead—an OC appreciation thread. I’d even be able to reuse like half the jokes

What was this

Exactly as the title says. It was a joke thread regarding certain artists’ characters and what having a supposed “crush” on one would reflect about the individual. Kinda like the original thread I did, which was for in-game, Canon characters.

:wtf:
I will never share my OCs.
Extortion is ineffective.
So is torture.
Good luck.