What your FANDOM Arcane Odyssey Crush says about you

This went bye-bye. Next time I’ll try and think a bit more before doing posting.

What is THIS :sob:

Something I spent longer than I would like to admit on.

Takeshi :muscle::fire:

if it’s corrina anchor then you’re flare

you gotta be fucking kidding me

If you simp for any of these people you need help

or you’re flare.

Actually that just loops back to my first answer :joy:

you either mental or flare

@Farerflare sorry bbg

You say that when these exist.

… actually, these more or less just confirm your point.

Added.

It’s posts like these that make me wonder if ever sharing my OCs on this platform is a good idea

ESPECIALLY the non-AO related ones since those are way more diverse than the AO ones.

I don’t wanna wake up and see “my OC x (insert typ0 char)” on the forums bro :sob:

I’m willing to bet there are rules against using other people’s characters if they explicitly ask you not to.

forgot these exist

only person I’m allowing to make shipping art of is flare

Funny

ok but tetra x sandal is peak fiction, like hear me out

Who the hell is simping over someone’s roblox oc?

everyone mass ping @Farerflare

that got me thinking, drawings of women get more views then drawings of actual ingame stuff. not hating on artists but kinda odd,

le curves = big views

Well being completely honest, a majority of AO’s community consists of male teenagers. So it’s not really a surprise that drawings of women end up getting more views than your average art post

That’s literally true of every platform. Look at Ozzie’s art for example—I’d consider him one of the better artists of the forum, but his work kinda just flies under the radar.

Do understand that when a website primarily consists of adolescent teenagers, there will be an imbalance of what is liked.