What's a fun AO fact you know?

Fascinatingly enough defeating the guards in Revenna (Not sure if this only happens after the arc) will net you renown if you are a hero and bounty as a villain. I call this fascinating as the implications of gaining what amounts to fame for beating up a guard but get charged with crimes as a villain is kind of funny to me. Maybe they think “yeah they probably have some unspecified reason for doing so” if you’re not a villain.

Another thing, I noticed Revenna ships are hostile to the player, even before the Revenna/Fort Talos-arc. I wonder why, maybe they were ordered to hunt you down.

1 Like

What if that old kingdom is related to the destruction of Cassia Bay and the gigantic tornado in the middle of blasted rock, also, is the thorne empire the same thorne empire of Julius Thorne The Conqueror?

Does anyone here know about the secret hidden in one of the Jaw Spires? ??? hehe

ACtually manged to ask vet about this and it there was nothing important before Nero. Nero was just the first to take the throne, he had a father who also carried the name but it wasnt for any important reason.

Who doesn’t

lots of people

Alright i guess

so he was just some dude who found the apocalypse bringer curse and went