What's coming with AO's Early Access

Greetings, today I bring enticing news for those who want to share their ideas!

Let’s get started right off the bat:

#suggestions will be re-opened after a day of the early access being released to the public!

But slow down, don’t think posting suggestions is going to be as easy as just posting on the category, I’m afraid I’m gonna have to hold your hype for a little while.

As the number of users is certainly going to skyrocket, we’re also going to take appropriate measures that will ensure the quality of suggestions, while preventing the surge of low quality suggestions.

Here’s how the whole process will work:

1. First of all, you will need to have at least Trust Level 2.

2. You will have to send a request with two suggestions (or one if you are a Patreon Supporter) you came up with to be approved into the group.

3. Wait for a positive or negative outcome, however, in case of a negative verdict, not all hope will be lost! If you are rejected, you will still be able to apply after you think you are ready to try again.

4. You’re in! But be careful, don’t abuse your privilege lest your permission to post in #suggestions is permanently revoked.

You will see more in-depth info on the actual category pretty soon!

For those wondering about the requirements of TL2, here’s a blog explaining what they are and how to obtain them: Understanding Discourse Trust Levels

And that’s all, although I know that it might seem lacklustre, you will be able to expect some stuff coming to #clans in the future too!

P.S. My thanks to those who congratulated me when I became an Admin!

27 Likes

Does this include suggestions already made from before suggestions were closed or do they have to be completely new?

Preferably new.

But if they’re old, then just link them; of course, they have to be your own.

Can my trust level get unlocked pls, my trust level has been locked to basic for years

Done.

can it only be two or can i send more cuz i made a whole ass private trello

Just pick two, you don’t have to send more than two.

1 Like

Will it still be possible to talk on existing suggestions even if we haven’t gained access to make new suggestions?

the five million trust lvl 3s later:

You only need access to post, not to reply.

Bonus of being a patreon supporter

(Also grey artanaris time)

How do we do this?

Time for the cookie magic sessions! :smiling_imp::cookie::cookie::cookie::boom::boom::boom:

https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/g/Suggestor

I can’t wait to play AO later!!!

Should we post two request separately?

Theres a limit on how much you can type on the request

This topic was automatically closed 6 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.