What's the answer?

The last question just shows how different my countries education system is lmao what the hell is that supposed to mean.

I googled it and Iā€™m not supposed to study that for 2 years and thatā€™s if I specifically choose to study it. I guess Iā€™m just fated to never answer the last question.

find the area under the curve of the graph lnx from the interval between e and e^2. Its calc stuff idk if youā€™ve taken a calc course before

Nah I havenā€™t and I donā€™t think I ever will

Man itā€™s been way too long since I did math, I canā€™t remember the last one lmao

everything was pretty simple but the last one I got nothin, I just guessed

1 Like

I have never taken Calculus, and I promise I never will. That stuff scares people

Iā€™m already struggling with trigonometry and the laws of sines and cosines
I will stay far away from calculus

Iā€™m not answering the last one but Iā€™m fairly certain I got the rest right

Hereā€™s the solution to the Integral question:

my ass is NOT doing that last equation

Bro what the hell dont give the answer
Delete it

Itā€™s literally with a spoiler.
If it was full-on open then by all means, Iā€™ll delete it. But it isnā€™t.

that is not the point.
thats like putting duct tape over a safe and being like ā€œits not full-on open so i guess no one is gonna break inā€

I never said ā€œno one is gonna break inā€ itā€™s more on the intention of: ā€œIf youā€™re clueless on that question, you can look at the answer here. Although itā€™s hidden you just have to move onward.ā€

the idea of the polls is to get a genuine idea of who knows math here.
by posting that youā€™re kinda killing that entire part of the data set.

But the very concept of the internet exists.

People can still cheat around it.

problem
(also i hate the 2nd question itā€™s intentionally vague :rage:)

1 Like

however: most people who donā€™t know how to solve it probably donā€™t even know what to search for and wouldnā€™t put the effort into searching for it without that knowledge.
youā€™re putting it right infront of them to grab 0 effort.