What's the answer?

Let me clarify that I’m not justifying my actions to make it sound as if I’m in the “right”, I’m mainly saying what I did wasn’t “wrong”, so to speak. It certainly isn’t ideal, but I’m not doing anything “wrong” per se. As I’m leaving it to them to make the decision for it.

What they’re just saying is that by posting it while the polls are open, users will now have access to the answer when most likely they wouldn’t have searched for it at all. By posting the answer, spoiler or not, it construes the most realistic scenario of responses to the question. If this was posted after the polls were done, then that is something entirely different.

I get that, like I said: What I did wasn’t ideal at all. With that being said, do I HAVE to do delete it?

you’re removing the point of the poll, it’s meant to obtain accurate information while giving people the answers will produce fraudulent poll results

delete it if you don’t want to be an asshole ig

I can’t say I care if I’m perceived as an asshole per se, but mainly what I did is calling for it. As in: Did I break any guidelines or anything of that such? If not, then I’ll see if I can hide the message until after the poll is done.

youre not breaking rules but youre ruining the fun of the game

Gotcha, I’ll see how much time is left if it’s like an hour or less left then I won’t bother.

polls finished gg
answers are;

10 + 4 × 8 = 42 (90% of 67 correct)

8 ÷ 2(2+2) = 16 (52% of 60 correct) (brackets first, then divide, then multiply)

4 ÷ 2 - 7 ÷ 2 = -1.5 (95% out of 58 correct)

3² = 9 (98 of 61 correct) (only added this one because whenever someone is called on in class to answer it, everyone says 6)

the one is (28% of 33 correct) (i wonder if some less people wouldve gotten it right if someone didnt leak the bloody answer)

thanks for video gaming

any leader or forum staff are free to close this topic

american education system :frcryin:

Fr.

1 Like

Actually it’s 1 due to multiplication by juxtaposition

You’d never see any situation where the answer would be 16 other than people first learning how to add/subtract/multiply/divide

3 Likes

well I know the first one is 42 assuming you followed PEMDAS

my ass forgot pemdas was a thing

My only experience with those thus far are when they were accompanied with a table, at least from what I remember.

It was also dealing with Riemann sums or something

You got it :+1:

Poll over.