What's the best way to farm bounty and how fast is it?

How do people get millions when methods rn are so slow?

some people used to farm executions also assasinating a high fame player gives alot of bounty

1 Like

Farming executions is now a bannable offense. In my opinion if you pvp just hunt player bounties, it’s not the fastest but it’ll be the most fun and feel the fastest. The fastest non-pvp way that I use (as a peak rank #48 Demon) is just to hunt the highest bountied npcs you can and free them after. Each NPC cycle will give around 5k.

3 Likes

yeah thats why i said used to

Realistically you could farm it in a solo server with a friend or alt and no one would know. Risky however.

1 Like

still would be bad because its bannable, its like saying you can still exploit if you are in a alone server, but yeah there is no point in farming executions you are just going to get banned and removes the fun in the game

Well people who were execution farming already got rid of the fun so no loss for them.

Hold on, killing wanted criminals gives bounty? Well, it makes sense on a gameplay front since it rewards criminals for taking down strong foes. Also, get a rival (preferably one who’s a pushover) and farm them whenever they spawn in. Pretty easy bounty from that.

Huh? Farming executions is now bannable?

This game moderators makes me laugh sometimes. Devs add feature to the game > People use said feature too much > Ban them.

Like why not just simply nerf the renown gain from executions if it bothers them so much? Rather than ban people for… grinding, even though the game encourages grinding with how high the renown requirement for deckhands are.

Abolish the Navy. Slow, but a decent source of agora mentions and gives you a title plus highest infamy island in game. You’re also able to free any criminals or players that get captured while you grind.

They are talking about situations where one player repeteadely gets captured by the navy and the other guy keeps freeing him. This is basically afk grinding but with 2 people, which goes against the whole game. If you have problems with it, go bounty hunt players or smth idk i cant solve ur problems

1 Like

Don’t go on a rant if you misunderstand what you’re trying to rant about.

People were going to Silverhold, and abusing an unintended mechanic to farm bounty for the leaderboard.

They would take turns arresting and then breaking each other out of jail to gain massive bounty in minutes, rendering the leaderboard completely shit.

That’s not how the game is meant to be played. You’re not meant to just stand around doing basically nothing for hours to farm bounty. You’re meant to actually play the game.

People aren’t being permanently banned, but they’re being banned for several days and their reputation and clan infamy are being wiped.

If that’s a feature in the game how the hell is that bannable. Name one other game that bans people for using a feature that the developers overlooked

If it’s unintended why is it in the game that’s not the players fault. Unless there’s a set of rules in the description of the game which sounds really stupid (it is) then it shouldnt be bannable.

Every time an exploiter uses an exploit, they’re “exploiting” a “feature” that was overlooked.

it’s frustrating for players that this is bannable w/o any clear indication it is in the rules (to what extent should bug abuse be bannable)
also the fact vetex can easily just make getting jailed make you lose 5k bounty to counteract breaking people out of jail (im assuming its easy just increase the integer value that getting jailed decreases bounty by)
imo if ur found bug abusing this your rep + deckhands should be reset and you get a warning on that account

1 Like

Yes, someone should absolutely make an announcement in discord about abusing this feature being bannable. I’m surprised it hasn’t happened yet.

yeah and they need to clarify what is bug abuse
for example:
when using weapons, you can skip the unsheathe animation by buffering it while youre doing a move. is this considered a bug cus it skips unsheathing anim and allows you to use a different weapon skill instantly? who knows but every weapon user does this

??? Are you stupid? Exploiting is completely different from using a feature in the game. Exploits are obviously not allowed in the game and people who use them take the risk of getting punished while some random dude who found a good method to get something in a game gets banned because the developers thought it was too good but doesn’t mind to change it.

Wow, straight to insults, huh?

If you can’t understand the analogy of an exploit abusing a flaw in game design, and farming bounty using an overlooked flaw, then I don’t know what to say to you.