What's the build for water?

I want to know the ideal build for water. Do you use bursting sunken? Powerful sunken? Powerful wizard? Do tell. I wish to know…

Full knockback

no

Strength build

Water has a huge size so imagine this build.

2 Likes

Basically water blasts would be enermous on AoE explosion and you do around 160 damage with 1,001 HP.

Wow that was unexpected to be a solution. Well if anything you can just go for the wizard meta build but with more HP than power due to the 0.950x multiplier that water has to players.

Thx for that, it will be so easy for me to acquire all of those items

Yeah… I say it’s the true meta build for right now but eh…

For liGhTning I use: hard wizard set, powerful defense amulet, powerful power amulet

Idk if a sunken build is better though.

i like hp, its useful imo. and an amateur pvper like me who is going to move to water in tgr (because it looks cool :fr:), i feel sunken would be best. its just a matter of if i can get a set of powerful sunken by tgr that is the problem

Drop the Sunken Helm and use a Casting Speed amulet and there, you got the ideal build.

FR lol

A hard or powerful one (maybe a keen one)? I may try that since I love casting speed and dropping the helmet still gives 12.5 percent more size cause of 40 magic size.

I don’t know if that’s sarcasm but good luck.

It’s more around 19-20%. 53 size is roughly 25%. You are trading a little bit of size and defense for roughly 15% faster casting speed, which is good.

That\s actually OP now seeing it. Though you didn’t answer my first question (or legit my question) of what enchantment is supposed to go on the casting speed amulet.

Either Hard or Powerful. More of a personal preference thing. Keen would not be very effective as you already have a decent amount of Casting Speed.

Aight. Appreciate it.