What's the edgiest thing you've heard/seen/felt?

Probably this one fuckin’ kid I can barely remember much about, but I think he was making like jokes about slaughtering people in third world countries and some racist shit sprinkled in.

Fucking disgusting.

This one isn’t even inherently edgy, as this just sounds like the line of some villain, or an overly egotistic side character.

Also since the forums cry about it:

@BNTarwarn damn I never knew you were edgy at some point

@Ultra Reading those screenshots made me want to dunk my entire brain into clorox.

1 Like

i don’t know man
this looks like the edgiest thing in the world

1 Like

Anyone who roleplays as a Confederate or a Nazi.

2 Likes

me
i am edgy
75% of me consists of pure edge
it’s gotten to the point where I can slam my arm on a piece of paper and cut it clean in half

1 Like

I would agree with this entirely, but the former is an issue because of Civil War games on Roblox where everyone’s just screaming random shit.

(45) Profile - Roblox

If I did that I would probably get banned lol

‘felt’
I guess the corner of the wall counts (it hurts).

And then my pfp is edgy in two different ways (pixel art).

But seriously, I can’t fully tell what is edgy and what is not, but I guess have seen a few of the edgy rp bios before, some of them being full-on walls of text.

where’s the edgy

1 Like

that last one sounds like some crazy propaganda you’d learn in america if it was a dictatorship… like “america was founded by GOD!!!” bruh

probably that dude who made an entire rp series on wom

Uh I remember an old friend of mine said something like “I feel so empty” lmao

Maybe they’re edgy. Maybe they actually feel empty. You never know.

oh my god where the fuck do i begin

what type of edgy? cringe edgy? good edgy? weird edgy?

cringy edgy

cringe edgy?
alright there’s this dude named @alv

who is alv

idk

Nah I’ve know them for awhile and they tried to be cool and well obviously edgy but there definitely not depressed