What's the forums opinion on DOORS

Doors has been on the front page of roblox for pretty much the full time it’s been released in alpha which is coming up on 2 weeks, and miraculously (to me at least) it seems to be uber popular because it’s genuinely good, the flood of youtubers playing it obviously helped as well, but I wan’t to know how you all enjoy it.

1 Like

Its ok

Dope

doors? I prefer trapdoors.

Pretty decent

Underappreciated tbh.

1 Like

what

waht

played it recently to see if i should get my friends together to, and it seems pretty good, definitely gonna try to get the group together

never heard of it

never really look at the front page cause it’s is bound to be smth friends are playing or kiddie simulators and the like

ya know typical front page stuff

I want to maul someone

Just hide under bed and do short rhythm game

I don’t know what’s up with roblox and releasing actually not terrible horror games specifically this year but I’ll take it.

1 Like

Roblox horror games are pretty fun ngl.

pretty sick

It’s a great game, good concept and they did well in executing said concept. I’ve been enjoying it a lot.

seek is a fucking bastard i hate him

An actually good, high quality game with a simple objective but difficult and unpredictable obstacles. Allows for a lot of replayability, and the models and design of everything really adds to the feel of the game. Can’t get past the guy on Door 50 though

respectfully how do you die to floor 100 figure?

first chase is easy for me now I always want to hold onto some vitamins for the second though

Haven’t played it yet, might try it out eventually if I have the time. A friend asked me to play yesterday but i was busy