What's the 'gold' of this game's economy?

Looking for something to sink my money into. What is a standard item that the price will most likely not go down and also highly sought after? Scrolls?

1 Like

probably seasonals

then probably sunkens and acrimonies

Yeah acrimonies makes sense, doesn’t come often and people kept sending offers for it. Wish there was an item that could be easily traded for it tho, like missiles in EVE or enchanted diamond blocks in Hypixel Skyblock

samerian ice :muscle: :muscle:

I think your best bet would be Powerful and Armored scrolls since seasonals are very valuable and never go down, but those are incredibly hard to get your hands on after events, legendary fish scales and sunkens are straight up boring to get, whereas for Powerful and Armored, those are very valuable, not super hard to get, and they won’t go down in value until the next sea, and considering the fact that it took months to get a portion of the current sea, Powerful and Armored scrolls won’t go down in value for a long time.

? Mistake?

My bad I meant Armored

Powerful scrolls will go down when either he adds a higher tier enchant or makes some kind of combo enchant that is better. I saved up a decent bit of Strong scrolls thinking the same thing, but now you see 0 people seeking out strong scrolls. It still probably will be a long time before he adds something that outclasses Powerful though, due to this update schedule (aka none)

adds a defense and power on the same thing it just gives a measly 1/2 insanity

me and my friends use salt

are there gonna be tier 3 enchants though? power creep is bad enough

strong scrolls became near worthless way before powerful scrolls were even added since strong scrolls were a lot easier to get than powerful scrolls and because alchemists can enchant items with t1 enchants. But other than that youre correct :+1:

yes there will definitely be tier 3 enchants at some point. Though that some point is prolly atleast a year from now

yikes :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Oh I didn’t know that, probably stopped playing before it happened then.

bruh I have like 30+ strong scrolls I hate this game

To be honest powerful scrolls might dip in value faster than we think. I’m pretty sure that they will be strong scroll common in the vimir sea

1 Like

Darkzoul I’d be happy to take them off ur hands, what do you want for them?

vimir sea is still atleast a year away so thats still pretty far away

Definitely not, it’s still a minimum of a year. And there’s no guarantee of T3 scrolls in vimir sea either.