What's the most OP magic in the game (in your opinion)

My opinion - I don’t exactly know, but fire is my favorite, and I think I have made that quite obvious.

gold
spam beams and win

1 Like

gold or iron
gold is just… op… even if ur enemy goes long range u can just use beams. a 20/100 size gold blast on my build does 298 damage, so if you’re close range you can just deny enemy hp

Definitely Gold

crystal

bruh language

Are you the 8yr kid in the call of duty lobby that cries whenever someone swears in vc

4 Likes

Well I’m not going to retort by saying mean things because only lameos do that. If you’re not gonna be respectful, then leave

Damn bro i guess i just got to remove myself from the community and leave the forum forever. Really did me like that

4 Likes

Bro I meant leave the post not the forum
And try to be more respectful in the future

bruh what do you mean offensive, the dude literally just said a bunch of memes

1 Like

Na gold is only good, not the best. Especially against players who know how to properly range.

I’d say the best magic is Water, 1x speed, Shadow’s damage, tied with Earth for largest size, 2nd most clears, insane synergy potential.

1 Like

Can’t believe I didn’t mention water. Bruh, I even mained it for a while

Yeah I agree that water is pretty damn good but I think gold is better as of now for solo pvp. When we get synergies I think water might top it off. Although i think some people might use Gold+Ice+Water as a magic combo in the future, since it seems like a beneficial synergy.

Gold is too slow against a good pvper. As soon as a gold user tries to get close, go further away while firing blasts in between.

gold as of the current game, given they have my set (strong sunken)
you can simply spam large single blasts and they’ll hit easily due to aoe, and do tons of dmg
works incredibly well for me with magma so I’m guessing its even snazzier with gold

So on a completely unrelated topic, are the storylines being scrapped and is everything going to reset?

yep

welllllll no offense but there were times when Vetex screwed up the game a little

I disagree a little bit. If a gold user is spamming self explosion, this would work. But you have to consider that gold beams exist. Plus, it’s pretty easy to get close again in pvp.

Also Gold + Ice + Water is too dependent on them not removing soaked/freezing/frozen.The three most removed status effects are1.Soaked/Inked(9)2.Frozen/Petrified(8)3.Freezing/Snowy(6)Something like Water/Magma/Lightning or Water/Magma/Glass would work better clearing every status effect in the game besides poisoned and the status effects nothing can remove (Blinded, Drained, Paralyzed, Scribed) while Lightning/Glass have a synergy with both Magma and Water allowing you to adapt to your opponents magics since no magic removes melting and soaked at the same time besides ink. If they’re using ink they’re likely using paper or Ice as a second magic and you can clear Inked so you won’t get scribed, you just pvp a regular match clearing everything bad that they can do.

Gold Beams are easy to avoid/punish, it’s easy to get close in pvp only if they miss their shots. If you get hit by 2 lightning shots or something and hit 1 gold, you’re still losing the damage trade.

1 Like