Whats the thing you are the most hyped up about release of AO

can’t wait to lose all my shit when i die

I’m generally a pretty tepid person, so I don’t really get hyped easily. Last time I got actually hyped about something it was Shuumatsu no Valkyrie (Record of Ragnarok) getting an anime, and that blew, so that was a massive disappointment. I don’t think Vetex is capable of disappointing like that though, every game he’s brought out (except Pirate Party) has been cool or exciting for its time.

In AO, I’m looking forward to ship NPCs, that will definitely entertain me for a long time.
I don’t have anything that I strictly dislike in AO right now, everything has either been meh or cool.

i’m very hyped about my computer not exploding whenever i enter the game
honestly, good FUCKING riddance to immersive npcs if it means making the game run better

1 Like

inferno
anyone who uses promethean over inferno is cringe

immersive npcs made wom a worse game due to
SLEEP CYCLES
CONSTANTLY MOVING AROUND SO YOU CANT TALK TO THEM
“PLEASE WAIT UNTIL I GET TO WORK” YOU’RE ONE FUCKING STUD AWAY JUST GO TO WORK YOU DUMBASS
THAT ONE TYRANT WHO JUST MURDERS EVERYBODY
AND HOW FUCKING LAGGY IT MADE THE GAME

1 Like

Hyped about fighting styles and stats. I love customization and the more things I can do to customize my files the better. Stats, classes, perks/feats (which aren’t added but I’ll probably make a suggestion for right after AO comes out). I love it.

Opposite word

Wait… Was the title changed? Could’ve sworn that it said “what’s the thing you’re the LEAST hyped up about the release of AO”

nope it was always that.
the part where it says least is in the actual post as a side thing.

same here.

I can’t wait to find an ancient magic scroll when suddenly the area is infused with apocalypse bringer.

dark sea and lost spells ig
dislike ? er idk, i dont really hate anything, i mean, i personally dont like bounty hunting, mostly because i dont want to pvp and im sht at it, not because it’s a bad feature

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.