What's the weirdest thing you ever did when you were younger than 13

my mind struggles to remember

one time i googled “fat ass” on the family computer and showed my parents
i was a fucking idiot (i was like 9 btw)

2 Likes

I had my toenails painted red when I was really little for some reason

I used to act like a wolf at recess

I kept stealing legos from kids club at elementary school

Acting like I had a girlfriend at one point

Drawing the lenny face everywhere since I didn’t know what it meant

Telling my brother swear words

There’s a lot more embarrasing things in my childhood but those ones I can recall quickly

damn
never knew you were a woman

2 Likes

idk lmao, prob something nsfw…

what a baller

Dropped a metal lock on my toenail and broke it because I was taping the lock to a door and the tape couldn’t hold after a while

I remember one time on bloxburg I deleted all of the furniture in my house that took hours and moved in with a girl thinking I could permanently move in, I wasn’t very bright :fr:

same

Stealing a pistachio nut from a store, later returning it out of sheer guilt. Only thing I ever stole from anyone.

that reminds of when i accidentally stole a toy knight when i was 4

I wrote fuck you at the back of my kindergarten toy project thing since I didn’t know what it meant.

I was 5.

In fact I was so clueless that when my principal took me to her office I never even knew why or what happened and they never explained to me what happened so I just sat there until my mom came.

1 Like

Live

Go on discord.
Dont worry you can’t get banned from discord if you say you WERE under 13 when you got it

1st grade: i threw a sandwich at someone
3rd grade: i screamed “What the fuck” in class when i couldnt understand a word while reading out loud (i thought “fuck” was a made-up word guessed wrong.)
4th grade. i wrote some wimpy kid fanfic (basically where greg is done with mannys bullshit)
6th grade: i drew a bunch of comics of this one kid destroying school

i suppose these things arent “weird” mostly just bad

I once was sitting on the couch with my mom. She lied down and I lied down too but I was on my face. My face was inches away from her girl parts and I have never gotten over how fricking akward that was ._.

I’ve stolen from a walmart and a gas station before. You don’t have to return that stuff. You just have to forget it and hope nobody caught you in the act

how old were u

ok then its a lot more wierd than if u were like 5 or 6