What's the wildest dream about AO you had?

seek professional help

I had this dream where I was just playing and I was on this island with a huge mountain so I started to climb it.
Anyways I got to the top and saw a player there and we started to fight with weapons and magic.
I won the fight and I remember doing lots of other stuff in the dream but can’t remember.

I also had another AO dream months later were me and my good friend were playing together and we were on a ship.
He makes a meal that was poisonous and offered it to me but I politely declined
But then we had a idea of giving it to a player.
So we found this high level player and offered it to him and he actually accepted the food and ate it and got poisoned.
Me and my friend jumped him with our weapons and we killed him.

What surprised me about these dreams is they were almost identical to the footage that I’ve seen so far about AO
Like you know dreams give unrealistic details but in my AO dreams they were always very close to what I’ve seen in real life it’s actually incredible.

it got released early july and it was the same quality as online fighting

moral of the story dont rush games

1 Like

For real
Never push a games release because then you’ll get another cyberpunk moment
Honestly it frustrates me when big publishers and other people do this knowing the concenquences that will happen afterwards.

I had a dream where I missed AO’s release date and was very sad.

I had a dream where I went into an island with a huge base and found the Water Curse (which probably doesn’t exist and it was a ball instead of a cube for some reason) and then the Grand Navy arrived (they looked like the magic council but with blue uniforms and they still used magic.) I managed to beat them up until a few captains spawned and then I woke up.

Hell and back