What's with Brazil?

Why do people joke about Brazil?
Why/how is it funny when someone says “YOUR GOING TO BRAZIL?”

I honestly don’t understand it.
Someone please explain.

I honestly have no clue, guess it’s fun in Brazil.

this can explain it ig

Still don’t get it.

Explains why people joke about it. But if Brazil is dangerous why do people joke about it?

my knowledge of the place is very limited to none but if it wasn’t a safe place then the country like any would likely collapse or you’d hear gangs or smth go rampart (might happening idk)

but i still wouldn’t just base the country itself just off a meme and look it up yourself if you’re interested or smth

Thanks for explaining. Now gonna work on a suggestion for profession.

@anon50359812 started it

Pretty sure brazzilians started it and find funny send this on portuguese to english people
voce está indo pra o brazil

Probably because brazil is as stable as west africa but with more slaves, guns, drugs, and war. There are parts that are good but no one has really dont anything to help them. I may be wrong because I didn’t research it, I’m just going off of what I remember. So don’t quote me.

No it’s actually bad because of the bad economy and immense amount of natural disasters, if you want gangs then go up to Colombia.

Honestly this is something I do not get either but it may have something to do with all the Brazilians I see online.

you answered your own question man

nowadays anything extreme is happening and there will be always someone making fun of it :sunglasses:

you wouldnt wanna come here

as a brazilian, i can confirm that i use drugs to help me connect my slaves to the internets. and also i have no food whatsoever at all. brb my pet armadillo is running away

i thinked this was china