What's your least favorite Roblox game?

Here goes: Piggy copies, among us copies, boring stupid “click anywhere simulators”, ADOPT ME, Condo games, any role play game that has “raising s child, getting married” and getting pets.
Ok

1 Like

every game, this includes wom too. Roblox sucks man… life sucks… Wom is epic still tho.
If i really have to say it, any abdm / abdm similar shit like aut. EVERY FUCKING GAME THAT IS ABDM IS LITERALLY JUST AFK WAITING IN PS TO GET RARE STUFF, WITHOUT BALANCE OR ANYTHING. You dont even need to have a brain, just straight up afk and get the items.

"WoM sucks, but it is also good."

What?

Land of The Rising Sun.
It’s a shitty grind only to lose what your worked incredibly hard for, the classes are highly unbalanced against each other, you have to specialize your crafting, but are never informed of this until it’s way too late (and resetting knowledge requires paying robux), it’s a constant clan war to rule virtual territory, the comunnity is very toxic, and tons of stuff that would’ve made it way better was removed in the beta, which makes the game feel incredibly hollow and empty. If it were still in beta, and they didn’t remove a lot of the alchemy, selling to NPCs, and made EVER capture point only give 5 of the base currency, it would be less of an annoying grind. It also could have used way more PvE content, as it’s all just mindless PvP.
So basically, it’s a game that had potential, but the devs killed it when it got out of Beta.

first thing i thought when i read the first line was this

world of magic

for an actual answer: rogue lineage. it’s made to suck the life out of you and the developers thrive in despair and tears of their playerbase

And the icing on the cake is that their playerbase will just say “git gud” when you complain about dying…WHEN YOU’RE A FRESHIE.

How am I supposed to git gud when you won’t even let me.

1 Like

you’re not meant to be good lmao, only way to “git gud” is to be extremely toxic, edgy 12 year old racist and make gay jokes and be really loud on the mic. why, you might ask? cause if you don’t have a clan in this game then you’re not going anywhere and the top clans consist of the personalities stated above

1 Like

git gud noob

every roblox game sucks ass.
Every roblox game is garbage.
But wom is my garbage that i love.

1 Like

world of magic sucks without the update

Uh…I guess that kind of makes sense?

For me, even with its flaws, World of Magic (And also a few other games, such as HOURS) is like a beautiful jewel in a pile of garbage.

jk its this game https://www.roblox.com/games/4483381587/a-literal-baseplate

jk I have no least favorite roblox game for now

Play Dawn of Aurora! Way better than Jailbreak AND Madcity–COMBINED!

1 Like

I agree

Oh, I play Dawn of Aurora its really fun

I know right!

The only thing I absolutely hate about it is that the tazers are OP.

Handcuffs and tazers are always bullshit

2 Likes