What's your least favorite Roblox game?

For me, it has to be any of those really terrible cash grab simulator/clicker games.

There is absolutely nothing fun about them. The only reason they exist is to get Robux. I even joined a clicker game, immediately left it and disliked. Avoid these games LIKE THE PLAGUE.

1 Like

any game that involves pets

Any simulator games, they are terrible

Meepcity:

1. Is an rp game
  2. has nothing else to do except take care of pets (not even trolling)
  3. It literally STEALS assets and gameplay from my childhood games (If you have played the Disney games “Club Penguin” and especially “Toontown” you will see just how much it steals)
  4. ODers

wom pet update omg1!1!1!!!11

6 Likes

Any game that’s blatantly ripping off something that’s free

like this stupid piece of shit

3 Likes

Badly made tycoon games

the streets

Simulators and Adopt Me…

definitely rogue lineage, it seemed really cool for like the first month of playing it but then you get into the competitive and best way to play the game, then it suddenly spirals into staff corruption and toxic people. it becomes impossible to play happily when you look at it’s entirety

1 Like

(baseplate)

wdym, that game is goated

Probably my own games. I always say Ima do something cool, I do something cool, then I screw it up, get extreme burnout, and play other games. This vicious cycle won’t stop so I’m assuming some day I’ll make a decent game.

Until then it’s definitely pretty much any simulator that isn’t fishing simulator. That one at least gives me some tropical game nostalgia for some reason. (And there’s strategy involved.)

Roblox (10 characters)

1 Like

My least favorite Roblox game is any game that plaster microtransactions on the screen everywhere you go or just any game that is a virtual slot-machine.

tycoons that put advertisements on 50% of your screen and you can barely see.
If not tycoons id say simulators but i actually like bee swarm sim and sushi shop sim so uhhhh

JailBreak
The fact that have handcuffs on it turn the game bullshit even it being really good maked
Cops not stop camp with the farm excuse,cars are extremaly expensive,and litteraly is Rob and be camped,and play as a cop is boring since is hard find criminals

1 Like

adopt me. if im not wrong it made roblox go boom

1 Like
  • emojis
  • codes
  • game copy
  • unreasonable amount of players
  • 2x chance gamepass
  • ______ studios